Babysitter

Your parents were going out of town for the week and they hire the Joker as your babysitter and things get pretty hot and heavy.

Y/N's P.O.V
"But mom I'm 18 I don't need a babysitter." I whined. She sighed, "I know sweetheart but you don't like to be in the house alone at night so that's why I hired someone to keep you company." I groan, "Ugh fine, I mean I don't really have a lot friends anyway so I guess it's good that I'll have some to talk to." I walked to the living room and watched Panic! At The Disco and Todrick Hall videos on our smart tv.

An Hour Later
My parents and I then hear a car pulling into our driveway, "Oh he's here!" my mom and dad both got up to answer the door but I was to nervous to get up, "He? My babysitter's a guy?" The man walked in and my eyes widened, he was so strange looking but also kind of hot. He had bright green hair, pale white skin, and 3 tattoos on his face. He was wearing nothing but a purple leather coat and sweatpants that said Arkham on the right. Then 3 men in black suits walked in carrying tons of bags and suitcases. I slowly got up, sure he was hot but I was still scared as hell of him. My mom motioned me to come over to greet the man, "Y/N come meet your babysitter." I shakingly walk over and stand next to my mom, the man smiled with metal in mouth, "Hello doll face it's nice to meet you, my name is Mr. J but you can just call me J." He shakes my hand and he could tell I was scared, I could see it in his eyes and they were full of lust. My parents kissed and hugged me goodbye and it was just Mr. J and I.

2 Hours Later
I was in the kitchen making nachos when all of the sudden I felt Mr. J breathing against my neck, "I'm gonna have so much fun playing with you." A shiver went down my spine and I tried to run to my room but he had me trapped, "Where do you think you're going princess?" I let a tear slip down my cheek and I broke free from his arms, I tried to run upstairs but he was chasing me so I did slip a few times. I got to my door but my cat was in the way, "Shoo!" I told her. I heard his footsteps come closer so I quickly opened my door and ran in but before my door could even shut he slammed it open. He closed the door and locked us both in, "You thought you could get away that easily?" he growled and pushed onto my bed. He climbed on top of me roughly kissed my neck and I started to cry. I tried pushing him off but he was to strong, "Please stop! Please stop! You're hurting me!" I sobbed. After a little bit his grip got a little loose, stopped kissing my neck and looked down at me. He could tell I was frightened and upset so he got up and sat next to me on the bed.

Joker's P.O.V
Y/N was probably the most beautiful girl I had ever seen so when I took the job to babysit her I thought she was going to be some 5 year old little girl. So when I saw her I immediately fell in love which was a feeling I thought I never had, so I had to kiss. But she started to cry so I knew I was scaring, I got off her and saw her lay down on the other side of the bed and cry under a blanket. I'm surprised I actually care about this girl, there was just something about her that brought out this side of me and I'm kind happy she did.

Y/N's P.O.V
As soon as he got off me I lied down on the other side of the bed crying. I felt his hand on my arm, "Sweetheart I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that you're so beautiful, I couldn't control myself." I got up and looked at him with my eyes still watery, "You think I'm beautiful?" He nodded and moved closer to me. I looked into his icy blue eyes and smiled, "No one has ever said that to me before." J smiled and kissed my lips softly, "Well people are idiots for not even thinking that Y/N I know we just met but I think I can see a future with you." I cried happy tears, "Really?" He kissed me again, "Really." I sit on his lap and kiss him passionately. He strips me down to my bra and panties and I took off his sweatpants and the rest of the night was filled with passion and love. It was the beginning of a wild yet beautiful relationship.