Talent Show (Joker X Reader X Harley)

You're a performer in your school's talent show and your mom invites the Joker and Harley to come watch. (Smut warning ⚠️)

Tonight was the night, everyone was rehearsing their talent acts for the show. Some of the talents ranged from dancing and singing to juggling and memorizing the entire periodic table. For me I was singing, I was assigned to songs to perform. The songs I chose to sing was Dive by Ed Sheeran and Big Shot by Billy Joel. I was backstage tuning my guitar with my good friend David, "So Y/N you nervous about tonight?" Once I got the chords tuned correctly I responded, "I don't, I mean it's my first time performing on a stage in front of an audience but then again it's kind of excited." David hugged me, "I gotta go get others ready, good luck tonight! I'll be cheering you on. I'll make sure people will know that you're my best friend." He smiled and walked towards the dressing room area. I walked towards the snack table and grabbed a bottle of water, "Ok everyone it's show time! First performer please get ready to go on stage." The talent show director said cheerfully. As the first act was getting ready I looked from behind the curtains and spotted mom with a man and a woman. They had a very strange vibe to them, the man had green hair, bright red lips, and three tattoos on his face. The woman had tattoos aswell and had bleach blonde hair in pink and blue pigtails. Their skin was extremely pale almost clown like. Snapping me out of the act's music started and I quickly closed the curtains hoping no one saw me.

Skip to your performance
The director rushed me to the side to wait for them to announce my name and talent. My stomach was filled with butterflies and I took a deep breath, "And up next we have Y/F/N  Y/L/N, and she will be performing two songs for us tonight, her songs will be Dive by Ed Sheeran and Big Shot by Billy Joel!" I took one last deep breath, walked up to the mic and sang with passion.

Song #1 (Performance excerpt)
"So don't call me baby
Unless you mean it
Don't tell me you need me
If you don't believe it
So let me know the truth
Before I dive right into you"

During the song the man sitting next to my mom was giving me stares of amusement sending shivers down my spine. Once I finished the first song I put my guitar on my guitar stand and took off the jean jacket I was wearing and put on a sparkly suit jacket. I turned my back to the audience and the music began.

Song #2 (Performance excerpt)
"Well, you went uptown riding in your limousine
With your fine Park Avenue clothes
You had the Dom Perignon in your hand
And the spoon up your nose
And when you wake up in the morning
With your head on fire
And your eyes too bloody to see
Go on and cry in your coffee
But don't come bitchin' to me
Because you had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to open up your mouth
You had to be a big shot, didn't you
All your friends were so knocked out
You had to have the last word, last night
You know what everything's about
You and to have a white hot spotlight
You had to be a big shot last night"

I had everyone on their feet dancing and singing along which made my heart melt. As soon as my performance was over everyone got up and gave me a standing ovation. I smiled so big and was close to tearing up because I was so proud of myself.

Skip to end of the night
At the end of the night I grabbed my guitar case and looked for my mom and her guests. Once I found her the man gave me chilling glare, "Y/N hun this is Mr. J and his friend Miss Quinn." Mr. J stuck his hand out for me to shake it. His hand was cold and a little bony but in a muscular way, "You can just call me J sweetheart." He bent down a little and whispered, "Or daddy." He smirked and let Miss Quinn introduce herself, "Harley Quinn, nice to meetcha!" She said cheerfully and smiled. My mom put her arm around me and smiled, "You did amazing out there honey!" I hugged her and blushed, "Thanks mom." Before we left David came over, "Y/N!" He ran over happily and hugged me, "Girl that was absolutely fabulous! I'm still wondering how a record company hasn't signed you yet. They're crazy not to." I chuckled and hugged him goodbye and we headed for the car. I got in the back seat with Harley and Mr. J was sitting up front. The entire car ride home he lustfully glared at me through the rear view mirror.

Skip to home
Once we got into the house I went upstairs to change into my pajamas. As I was walking up the stairs I felt a hand smack my ass. I gasped and turned to see Mr. J chuckling and following me up the stairs into my room, "So doll how about tonight I give you a little present for doing so good." He pulled me closer to him and rest his hand on my ass again and kissed my neck gently. I tried to get away but his grip was to hard, "W-what kind of present?" I stutter nervously, "I'll show you princess." He unbuttoned my pants and then pulled down my panties, "What are you doing? Please stop." I tried to cover my private part but he batted my hands away. The he took off my shirt in bra making me completely naked. He took off his dress shirt, pants, and underwear. He turned my body around and bent me forward, "You ready baby?" Before I could even respond his cock was already going in and out of me. I moaned a little, "Oh fuck!" He growled and went a little faster, "You like that baby?" He spoke roughly and pulled my hair. I nooded and moaned again in pleasure. And for the rest of the night we just slept and cuddled.

Author's Note
Sorry the ending kind of sucks I have a headache so ya.