2

I cannot not believe that she found me!! I was now crying and screaming I was so happy. She came up to me "do you wanna be the one less lonely girl? "YESS" come with me then sweetie. We were waking backstage and right before

We went to stage I saw scooter and Alfredo. I took a selfie with them an posted it in Instagram.

We were now be escorted to the stage I went through the doors and there I was sitting on the chair. I was so happy. Justin came to me. He came over "I can fix up your broken heart I can give you a brand new start" he sang. He say down next to me caressing me cheek. Then he did his famous ending of ollg. Then he held my hand, "what's your name sweetheart?" "Jenna" "everyone give it up for Jenna! The audience screamed louder.

We ran backstage with justin. I was living my dream. "You know you seemed really calm out there" he said "well I am a big fan just didn't wanna blow your ear drums out" I said. He looked at me and chuckled. Why is he so hot?

We stayed back there for the rest of the show then it was time to go. Poopers. Well bye Justin it was so cool meeting you. "You too hey um Jenna... Can I get your number?" Crap...yes!" We swamped numbers. Then Justin had to go.

I cannot believe that my idol THE JUSTIN BIEBER just gave me his number I screamed after he left.

My dream was finally gonna happen

Well how was that for a second chapter?

Bit cheesy I know

Comment

Vote

Bye babeez