STOP

(YN POV)

I could not believe this justin is standing infront of me with a promise ring! This was unbelieveble.

YN: But Justin...

Justin: Look i know its true. Its early but i feel like your the one and i love you, i truly do. No matter how much we fight i wil always love you. I dont know what it is i just feel i connection between us. Please take it.

YN: Justin it is early for this, but you treat me like a princess like how a girl should be treated. I do Accept because i know your the one. And i Love you.

Justin put the ring on my finger and he hugged me so tightly. Justin is truly an amazing person theres no words to describe it. I then kissed his soft lips. Man, you never can get enough of those.

        YN: All righty then wanna get out of here?

Justin: Yup, Hey ryan wanted me to come over there for some reason. Is that alright babe?

        YN: Yeah i dont care. Hes your Best Friend.

Justin: All right lets go.

Justin grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers together. As we were leaving a couple fans seen us and we of course took pictures with them there really sweet people.

We left to Ryans and we were off to this house. Ryan is a really cool guy i dont know what he wants but i guess it maybe important because hes really good at keeping track like that.

Justin: So Ryan said it was really important something he REALLY needed to show me.

See? Told you.

'YN: Well you never know whats about to happen

**SKIIPP CAR RIDDEE**

As we pulled into Ryan's driveway i was actually nervous to find out what was about to happen. And scared.

(JUSTIN POV)

We Pulled up to Ryan's i had no idea what to expect.

I knocked on his door.

Ryan: Yo!! So happy your here you will never believe whos in town. That texted me.

Justin: Uh-oh tats not good.

        YN: Hey Ryan how you doing?

Ryan: Im doing great well come in.

Justin: Dude!! Tell me who it is!

        I seen chaz sitting on the couch.

Justin: CHAZ!! WHATS UP BRO?!?

Chaz: Nothing Justin Nothing.

Whats up with him? He kept on looking at YN and i didnt like that.

Justin: Well then bump.

        He ran upstairs YN went after him. She's a caring person so i really didnt say anything to her.

Ryan: Well with that being said let me show you who texted me.

Justin. Yeah thats what i came here for.

Ryan: We cant tell YN about this though.

Justin: I will try.

Ryan: whatever. All right look.

He gave me his phone.  It could not be true this is unbelievable why?!?

Justin: What?!?! You have GOT to be kidding me! Selena is here?? Gosh no.

Ryan: Now do you see why it was important, She said shes coming after you for what you did to her and that shes gonna get YN too. Watch out bro.

Justin: All right thank you so much! Imma go get YN.

Ryan: Your welcome.

(YN POV)

Well, that was weird. I will go see whats up with chaz.

I knocked on his door hearing him crying.

        YN: Hey Chaz, Whats up?

Chaz: You is whats up!

What?

        YN: Chaz, what do you mean?

Chaz: Ever since i seen you with Justin it makes me jealous. I have had a crush on you the day i met you. Now Justin has you. Like always.

        YN: Well i am up here to see whats wrong not for you to give me an attitude!

Chaz, came up to me very quickly. Then he kissed me!!

 I didnt know what to do i was trying to push him off. But i wasnt strong enough. I heard someone coming upstairs.

Justin. Chaz immeditatly jumped off.

Justin: What are you doing Chaz Kissing YN?!?

Chaz: You get all the girls!

Justin: YN, Why did you even let him?

        YN: Babe, I didnt!

Justin: Whatever

I started crying he wasnt even letting me explain. He stormed out of the room. Angry.

He was walking down the stiars heading for the door.

        YN: Justin!

He looked at me crying.

        YN: Why wont you let me explain?

Justin: Theres nothing to explain YN!! You guys kissed.

        YN: I was trying to-

He cut me off.

Justin: I dont wanna hear it! I have seen what i have seen. And ive seen enough.

With that he stormed out off the house and left.

Well, Off to Pattie's

Hopefully he goes there.

Well theres an update guys i know its sad. Im sorry But next chap. will be better I promise Hope you liked it!

VOTE AND COMMENT