What...

So here is the other part to the chapter

So Lately i have been focusing on Justin more. I feel bad that i feel like i cant trust him anymore, but lately i have been thinking about whys hes being more distant with me.

So i have kept a close eye on him. He's acting SO weird and i dont understand why. Guys, what are we gonna do. But there is another thing i have noticed, He hasnt even been talking to me like we always used to talk like.

I have heard the door slammed, and it was probaly justin or someone from the crew.  Be i looked around the corner, i was in the kitchen. Being bad/rude that i am i decided i was gonna eavesdrop on them.

J= Justin C=Chaz R=Ryan

J: But I think she's starting to get annoyed with me bro!

R: Well how much have you talked to her since we talked about it

J: Not alot like...At all. I miss talking to her nut i gotta be focused on it.

C: Justin why havent you told her anyways?

J: i dont know if you have noticed but i want it to be a suprise!

R: you kow chaz i cant help but to think your the dumbest person alive sometimes.

C: Well then! Anyway, Justin, Go talk to her!

J: alright im going!

Uh-Oh, Hes coming! i ran up the stairs to our bedroom and got my phone went on twitter and fast!

I quickly sat on our bed ANd went through my notifications.

Then justin opened the door and he looked nervous.

J: Hey Babe!

YN: Hi

J: What wrong?

With him saying that i had to pretend that i didnt hear anything from the kitchen

YN: Juat wanting to spend more time with you like the old days

J: Well i know.. but im sorta... Focused on something else

YN: Oh well please when your done come spend time with me

J: I promise Boo!!

I had to giggle, he called me boo!

He pecked me real fast then ran back downstairs.

Well i do know hes planning something, somthing thats suppose to be a suprise.. But what is it?

So there's an update but...next chapter will be justin pov

What is the suprise??