wait...OMG

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

Z(YN P.O.V.)

After discussing selena with Justin, i decided that I was gonna do something for him. But it wont cause a dime for me to pay.

(justin pov)

I couldnt believe that i just told YN about me and selena. i mean i told her everything!

I was now finally home from work i couldn't wait to kiss her lips and have her in my arms.

(YN pov)

Justin was almost home. I changed into some Short skirt that was pink checkered and a black crop top.

I'll be honest i was very scared for him to see me like this.

(justin pov)

I was finally home!! Ugh!! i just wanted to see YN.

I ran to the front door unlocked it and went in. "babe? where are you"

up here hun!

i went in our room i couldnt believe what i saw.

She had on the most hottest outfit ever!

i ran to her and started kissing her lips. our lips were were moving in sync together. her tongue glided across my bottom lip asking for an entry, which i gladly accepted.

My tongue and her tongue were just fighting and i won.

Having her tongue in my mouth was just magical.

I went down to her neck, sucking on it i found her sweet spot and i sucked.even.harder on it. She moaned quietly and that turned me on even more.

yn pov)

justin sucked on my neck he found my sweet spot and sucked on it. O couldn't help but moan. He groaned of like happiness and i felt a bulge in his pants. i knew i should stop now. i pulled away from him and looked him in his eyes. "that was amazing Justin and trust me i want you bad now but we need to stop"

i said

"Okay baby its alright"

With that i changed into something more suitable and went to bed.

your such a tease

justin said

i love you too babe