The truth comes out.

(Justin's POV)

I know I should tell YN but I'm way to nervous. This would break her into pieces, I don't want to hurt her.
(Okay let me tell you what's going on Justin and Selena signed a contract one month i'll go to show more fame and YN doesn't know)

Even if I did want to tell her, she wouldn't accept it and call us off.

As I was walking down the stairs I could hear YN talking to someone on the phone.
"Yes! Totally! I would love that, it would be amazing!"

What is she talking about? I walked into the kitchen and she seen me, she had a worried look on her face.

(YN POV)
"Yes! Totally! I would love that, it would be amazing!"
"Alright! So I will pick you up around 8?"
"Sounds good see you then!"
I looked over and I seen Justin, I got way nervous.
"Hey, I got to go."
"Alright see you!"
I hung up the phone and me and Justin stared at each other , for what seemed like forever.
"So, you wanna tell me who that was?" Justin asked.
"Yeah, it was Ryan, and we were just talking."
"Why were you talking to Ryan?, and what about?
"We're planning something, and he's helping me."
Justin raised an eyebrow and walked towards me.
"How come you didn't ask me to help?!"
Justin sortive shouted.
"Because you can't, now please chill out."
Justin I could tell got mad, and he just walked out of the room.

Ryan is only helping me plan a surprise party for Justin. After he gave a pink car, I think he deserves a reward. I can't tell him.

I just can't....

Okay this is a poopy chapter i know. And I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! You guys are amazing and I love you guys so much! Please, please, comment ideas or message me ideas! I get so stumped with ideas. Help would be lovely!
Love you guys so much! 💘💖😍😘😋