Justin....

Okay i am so sorry for not udating in forever. But school has been out and my summer was booked of activities and parties and all that.

But i promise i will be udating alot more.

(YN POV)

So yesterday the party was amazing! Justin sure does know how to throw a party. He's still cting i bit susicious though like theres something on his ind thats bothering him. I dont wanna be a nosy girlfriend, becuase he is THE Justin Bieber and he needs space sometimes.

But this wasnt the Justin I knew in the beggining. He's at the studio right now he's recording his new song and its pretty good. And all the words are true feelings.

I heard my phone buzz. I have a text.

-BieberBoyfriend: Hey babe, I will be home soon and I have a suprise for you ;)

This kid is always buying me stuff and i dont know why. I mean he bought me a pink car! I think thats a enough.

YNBieber: Alirght baby, but you dont always need to be buying me stuff! Anyway Love You!

-BoyfriendBieber: Your my princess and i get to spoil you so i will buy you as much stuff as i want! Love you too!!

goodness what could i tbe this time.

(Justin POV)

Well so today i am in the studio as usual. I finished a song called "Hard 2 Face Reality" (One of my favorites!)

I just got done texting YN. I bought her a Promise Ring. I love her to death and i feel like she's the one so to start our long relationship, Im going to buy her a promise ring.

Im on my way home i sorta nervous that i bought her the ring. I am scared that she wont accept.

All right as i pull up in our home i am a nervoud reck now.

Here goes nothing.

(YN POV)

Justin is finally home! I just heard the garage open and his car door shut.

YN: Hi Baby!!! I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Justin: Well hello to you too!

We both did a quick peck.

 wasnt going to ask about the suprise yet.

YN: So how was your day today?

Justin: It was awesome! The song is going great, the fans are going to love it.

YN: Dont they always?

Justin: HaHa. very funny. Oh! Get dressed you have a date with me at 8:30 i have to leave at 7:30 To get things ready. Dress Fancy!

YN: Really? Fancy? You know i ahte dressing fancy!

Justin. Do it. OR no more kisses for the next two days!

YN: ALIRGHT YOU GOT IT FANCY IT IS!

Justin: Thats what i thought.

It was now 6:30. Justin went to go get ready. He knows i hate dressing fancy but those soft lips are not worth giving up.

Justin: Alright baby, i go to go now i gotta buy a couple things for us tonight.

He wasnt dressing fancy.

YN: Why arent you fancy?

Justin: Because i have a gold suit hats waiting for me at my moms house.

YN: Oh well be safe See you there.

Justin:Alright.

I went to go get ready now. I went upstairs to our bedroom went to my closet to find something to wear.

 I decided i would my Purple Glitter dress. It Was knee high and It was fancy.

He Would love it. I got in the shower and washed up.

As i got out i was thinking my hair.

I pulled up my hair and curled it like Ariana Grande's. I love her.

Then curled my lashes up and put mascara on them. Making them look false yet there not.

It was now 8:30, I DIDNT KNOW WHERE IT WAS CRAP!

YNBieber:  Justin! Where is our date?

BoyFriendBieber: The Place is at the fancy restraught down the road from our house to the right!
YNBieber: Kay you got it! so there!

I grabbed my black glossy heels and my car keys and off i went to the place.

      (Justin POV)

Knowing YN shes on herway its 8:15.

I hear her walking down the hall. I have th ring in my pocket.

WOW!! She looked amazing.

Justin: Well hello

YN: Hi! Too fancy?

Justin: No. Perfect! Here sit.

YN: Why thank you!

Justin: Look imma get to the chase werenot eating, Look YN i got you this. I pulled out the ring she was shocked.

(YN POV)

Wow! He pulled out a huge diamond!

Justin: Look i have loved you the day i seen you im not purposing but i am going to give you this Promise Ring, I LOve you,

YN: Okay Justin, i dont really know what to say, But i love you the most and i dont know what im going to say.

But Justin....

CLIFF HANGER!!!!

All  right you guys this chapter was very long and i am so sorry tomorrow will be new update i promise! and thank you so much

VOTE. COMMENT. AND FOLLOW MEH!!

Love You guys!

Comment what your guys thought of this.

Oh i typed 857 words.