Kiss him?....ewww!!!

Today was a good day at the leaf village. Kakashi sensei,Sasuke uchiha,Sakura hanuro,and Naruto uzumaki was eating ramen. "You finally came on time kakashi sensei" Sakura asked surprised. " I'm actually really shocked you mostly come an hour late or more" Sasuke said shocked but doesn't show it. Naruto wasn't hearing what they were saying because he was into his ramen. "What are we gonna do after we finish eating sensei?" Sakura asked. "Nothing just having fun today" kakashi said while watching his students eat. "We're are we going to go then sensei" Sasuke said. " we're going to Sakura house" kakashi answered. "What why my house why not Naruto or Sasuke!!!" Sakura said. "Well first your house is the closest,Second were always in your house." Naruto finally speaked. "I didn't ask you Naruto" Sakura shot back. "Ohh well....deal with it. By the way is Sai going to come he's on team 7 after all" Naruto asked. "Yes he is I told what time it is which is 8. It's 6:54 right now we should be going" kakashi said. They all walked out and parted there way Naruto follows kakashi and Sasuke follows Sakura.

"I can't believe it's in my house you and Naruto better not fight. OKAY!" Sakura said. " whatever" the uchiha said back. It was peaceful when they stop talking for a while. "Solo are you going to come Sasuke" Sakura said breaking the silence. "Yeah but I not sitting by dope" Sasuke said. Sakura just chuckled. Everyone knows they like each other but they are just friends. "Well bye Sasuke" Sakura yelled. "Hn.....oh bye" Sasuke said then he wasn't there.

It was 7:44 and Sakura just woke up from her nap. "Oh my god I have to clean my house" Sakura said in her mind

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sakura finished cleaning and it was 7:55 she took a short shower and dress in her pajamas and waited for the boys. It was 7:59 they had one more minute left. Sakura heard a knock on her door when she open it she saw Sai,Sasuke,and Naruto. "Of course it was a one time thing -_-" Naruto said talking about kakashi. It was already 8:30 and kakashi was still not here it was his idea so they were waiting for him. Sai had to say something. "Hey ugly is it true you and Sasuke like each other?" Sai said while smirking. " yeah it's true" Sasuke said for her. "Also stop calling me ugly or I'll punch you out of my house!" Sakura said. " you don't scare me ugly" Sai said. "Say it one more time." Sakura shot back. "Ugly!!!" Sai said. "Oh no" Naruto said. Sakura punch Sai to the ground and dragged him and kick him in the stomach. "You'll probably need a medic to help you. It won't be me!" Sakura said. Sai just kept quiet. Then kakashi came and they were mad. "Where were you kakashi" Naruto asked. "Umm I walked my dog." He said. "You don't have a dog" Sakura said. " I washed my cat" kakashi said. "You don't have any pets" Sakura said. "Fine I was training" he said. " you used that all the time kakashi " Sasuke said. " just forget it he's here now so let's start what's your plan kakashi" Sai said. "Not much were just here to talk" kakashi responsed. "What are we talking about?"Sakura said. "You'll  see" kakashi said while smirking. "Okay Naruto would you like to bring hinata" kakashi said smirking under his mask. "Umm...okay" Naruto replied."I'll go get her" Sakura said.

3mins...
"H-hi guys" Hinata said. Everyone said hi back. "Okay Naruto hug hinata NOW" kakashi said. "What when did we play this??!?" Naruto asked shyly confused. "When Hinata came" kakashi said.

Sakura pov.....
Is he trying to set us up? I said to myself. "Do it now or else..." Kakashi said. Hinata was blushing like crazy. "Urg...fine" Naruto defenseless. Hinat was about to pass out when Naruto grabbed her and kiss her cheeks. "Hmmm.." Kakashi said. "You didn't tell him where" Sasuke  said. This is only about Hinata and Naruto. I think.

"Okay one more....kiss Naruto on the lips Sasuke" kakashi said holding his laugh. Me and Hinata were shocked. "I not kissing dobe... NOWAY!" Sasuke said. "Same here I not kissing teme" Naruto said. Kakashi gave them a evil glance. They both came close. They peck a kiss on the lips together. " I need to brush my mouth!!" Sasuke said spitting. "Shut up I got the worse here!"Naruto said. "No I do stank breathe" Sasuke shot back. Then they started fighting. "Umm can you guys stop?" Sai said. "Shut up!" Sasuke and Naruto said. Then Sakura went up to them and slam there head to the floor and they were knocked out cold.