We are? We are not?

Naruto pov...
"Hey sasuke you done?"I asked. "Yeah" he replied. As I pulled his arm and ran to go up front, Shikamaru was looking kinda awe. Hm..? "Nothing" said Shikamaru and turned around.
I saw everyone staring! "Ready for this sasuke?" I asked getting all excited. "Yeah" he said. Hm not very cheerful. I bumped on to him to at least boost him up but what a waste. "Hey you loser don't bump into me!" He said pushing me. "What I only did it to boost you up sas-gay!!" I said laughing and pushing him back. "You two stop it and be ready. Hmph!" Said someone who walked in. "Oops..." I said sighing in relief. Sasuke glared at me "after this I'll get you but Sakura is more important" he said. "Oh never heard you say that in like forever" I said laughing. I knew I saw a little blush just a little. "Oh wow so the uchiha can actually blush" I said laughing even more. "Shut it loser!" He said looking the opposite way.
Hinata pov...
"Sakura you can't have cold feet!" I think Sakura is a little nervous. "Haha big forehead is scared she might do something wrong" said ino laughing. "Shut up!!" Said Sakura yelling at ino....like always. I giggled while they went on. "Ladies,ladies this isn't the time.sakura are you ready? Kakashi will be escorting you." Said lady. "Yes I'm ready" Sakura said standing up. I was so excited I started blushing. I hope I get to see naruto soon enough.
Start of event Sakura pov...
"Oh jeez" I said look at the crowd. "So many people" I said getting scared. "Don't worry everything will be fine after all it's your wedding Sakura" said ten-ten. "Yeah you're right there's nothing for me to be afraid of no matter what sasuke is mine"I said smiling and giggling.
As I here the song starting kakashi came my way and hold on to me. "This is your day Sakura for you to be a uchiha" he said looking at me. I smiled....me a uchiha..well of course!
As the blinds open up me and kakashi started walking. The girls where of course screaming. Sasuke looked so handsome I couldn't take my eyes off of him I almost started crying. This is actually happening. I have to keep walking oh jeez I almost stopped. "Don't worry" whispered kakashi. I took a deep breathe and me and kakashi stopped.
As kakashi walked away I was getting nervous. I wonder if sasuke is too. "Today we are gathered for an important day" said the man. As he went on and on it was finally time to say I do. "Uchiha sasuke do you take Haruno Sakura as your wife and protect her throughout your life?" Asked the man. "I....do" said sasuke. I was so happy tears came running out my eyes. As the man looked at me he smile. "And do you Haruno Sakura ta-" I cut him off and cried out I do. Everyone started laughing and sasuke chuckled while I was blushing. "Sorry..." I  said. As the person brung up the rings I stared at sasuke and sasuke stared at me.
The ring was in both of are hands "you may now kiss the bride" said the man and sasuke walked up and kissed me. I was so happy. Everyone started cheering as I hugged sasukw and cried. He looked at me and smile "I love you Sakura uchiha" he said I gasped a little. "I love you too" I said.

Me and sasuke had fun and it was time to go home.