Best day part 1

Sakura pov...
I woke from bed and walked to the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and put warm water. "Ahhh" I said feeling the nice warm water touching my skin.

When I was done I got out and put on my clothes. Then I walked out my house and locked. Hearing the village people talking seeing them playing around. What can ruin my day.

Why did I say that. Naruto and Sasuke was coming my way. "Sakura-chan" said Naruto."hi Naruto" i said back. I saw Sasuke look at me and he didn't say anything. "Kakashi is waiting for us..this time were late so let's go!" Said Naruto. The. I catches up and we started running.

When we where there we saw kakashi reading his nasty book."hey kakashi" said Sasuke. "Okay let's train" he said. We all not nodded

"Shadow clone gitsu" yelled Naruto then a clone came. "Rasengan" Naruto yelled. "Chidori!" Sasuke said calmly. I let out a chakra in my fist and it was blue. We attack each other and made an explosion.

After a couple of hours kakashi said that was enough of are training.

Sasuke pov...
I have to tell Sakura today or at least I have to show her. This is the most difficult thing I ever did. "Good round right" Sakura said. "Hn...yeah nice work you gotten strong" I said. "Yeah thanks" she said blushing. I smirked. I think she noticed cause she smile like she was stupid but she looked really cute.

Time skip

Me and Sakura where at the ramen shop together. "Soo...how was your day" I asked. "It was really good...what about you" she asked. "Normal like always I said." I said.then we started a conversation.

Okay this is the best time.

"Sakura" I said. "Yes" she replied. "You know we like each other....right?" I asked. "Yeah" she said. "We'll do you ummm....want to ....you know...wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked. I saw her eyes open wide. "Yes..Sasuke-San" she yelled. "Don't mess up my ears drum now" I smirked. Then she giggled.

We left the ramen store and was holding hands. Then Naruto ran up to us and saw. "Oh teme you and Sakura are a couple...yes" he screamed. "Yeah and you better not mess with her dope" I said glaring at Naruto. "Nah I don't like Sakura I like hina-" he cut himself up. "Oh you like Hinata...aww" Sakura said. "Don't tell her okay I want to when I want to got it" Naruto said. "Got it" I grin.

Naruto pov...
I can't believe myself....why would I do that now they know. Please don't tell Hinata I want to tell her myself. "Promise" I said. "Promise" they both said.

Kakashi pov...
I heard everything Sakura and Sasuke are dating. Naruto doesn't like Sakura he likes Hinata. I won't tell no one because he wants to do it him self. Heheheheheheheh. This made my day today. Speaking of today the sun is coming down. I better head home. Have fun Naruto tell Hinata or I will. Then I left them

Sakura pov...
Wow he likes Hinata I won't tell.....maybe. Depends how he treats me. "Okay the sun is setting let's go home" I said. Before I went Sasuke pocked my forehead. Can people stop looking or touching my forehead. I blushed. "By my Cherry blossom" Sasuke said . I blushed even more. "Bye Sasuke and Naruto" I yelled and we parted are way.

When I arrived home I was jumping up and down so many times today is the best day ever.

I went in the shower and toke a smoothing bath

When I got out I put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

Sasuke pov...
I reached my house and layer for a little. I then got up and toke a shower. I can't Believe I did that Sakura is mine now. If anyone messes with her there died simple as that.

I then got out the shower and put on a pair of boxer and went to sleep

Naruto pov...
Okay one day just one day I'll tell Hinata.

I went in my room of course it was messy. But I ain't cleaning.

I went in the shower and singed.

When I got out I put on my pajamas and think. How am going to ask Hinata. With that I was getting tired so I fell asleep.

Hinata pov...
Probably Sakura is training with Sasuke and Naruto. Oh well. I wonder when will I tell Naruto I have to tell him one day before some one else does. Or at least he can tell me. I like Naruto sense we were in the academy.

I was taking off my clothes and went in the shower it was warm just how I wanted it to be.

When I was done I put on my pajamas and went to bed. Thinking about Naruto I blushed a little. I was falling asleep. So I closed my eyes and fell to sleep