Short chapter

Sakura pov....
The boys had finally woke up and started running everywhere. Soon Sasuke found the bathroom and....well who knows what he did all I know is that the faucet was running. "Boys" I mumbled. "Haha I should start more after there done...I wanna see what it will turn out" said kakashi. I'm guessing he heard me.

After the boys doing what they were doing. All I know that the faucet was running. They sat down with a sour face on. I tried holding my laugh hard as possible but I let it all out

Kakashi pov....
"Hahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah" Sakura said laughing. "What's so funny?" Sasuke asked. "The two...of you" Sakura said. Sai and Hinata kept quiet. (I almost forgot they were here...mostly Sai) the boys puffed there cheeks like a child.

"Go on kakashi sensei" sai said. "Okay I'm just gonna do dares" I said. "Sakura and Sasuke kiss" I said. "You want me to kiss everyone...don't you" Sasuke said. I just chuckled. "Let's get this over with" Sasuke said. Sasuke actually wanted to kiss her.

Time skip

After the kiss I'm surprised that none of them went to the bathroom instead they went back to were they were sitting.

Okay now that's over its my revenge time for Sasuke and Naruto.
"Hey Sasuke and Naruto hug" I yelled. "No" they both screamed. "Its better then kissing....am I right or not" I said. Then Sasuke and Naruto got up and did a bear hug.

Time skip
"Naruto kick Sasuke in the butt" I said. "We're his actually but or his hair that looks like a duck butt" he said I couldn't help but laugh. So was the rest of them but Sasuke. "His actually but" I said. "Are you know jarihya sensei" Naruto said. I replied no.

After he done they were fighting and calling each other names. Sakura like always end it. They sat down rubbing there head. "Tch...oww" Sasuke said. "You welcome" Sakura said.

"Sasuke knock Naruto out" I said. "My pleasure" Sasuke said grinning. "Wait what...then the game won't go on any more.!" Naruto said all never like. Before he said anything else Sasuke knocked him out with one hard punch.