just another normal day

Monday morning.

Satoshi was up all night thinking about what he was gonna do and he was scared but he was doing it for Naomi.

Satoshi: Its the right thing... even if it means my death.

Yuka walks in.

Yuka: onii-chan? are you okay?

Satoshi: I am fine yuka... You best get ready for school, you don't wanna be late.

Yuki: oh crap!

With that she ran into her room and got dressed and ran downstairs to get her breakfast meanwhile upstairs satoshi just gets dressed then his phone starts ringing and he reaches for it and answers.

Satoshi: hello?

Naomi: hey satoshi.

Satoshi: oh hey Naomi... Are you okay?

Naomi: yep I am fine thanks, are you okay?

Satoshi yawns.

Satoshi: yea I am fine don't worry about me.

Naomi: of course I am gonna worry I am your girlfriend.

Satoshi smiles.

Satoshi: fair enough... So shall I pick you up?

Naomi: yea I am just getting ready, I love you.

Satoshi: I love you to.

Satoshi hangs up and gets dressed then runs downstairs and gets his shoes on and grabs his bag.

Mum: in a hurry?

Satoshi: I am going to pick up Naomi on the way to school... Don't wanna be late.

With that satoshi leaves home and walks to Naomi's house and knocks on her door when he gets there and she opens the door.

Naomi: hey satoshi.

Satoshi: hey Naomi... You okay?

Naomi: yea I am fine, are you?

He nods.

Satoshi: shall we get going?

She nods and smiles as she walks out the door and locks it behind her them they both walk to school together hand In hand.

Ayumi is walking to school alone think about how she is gonna knock yoshiki out long enough for her to do the ritual.

Yoshiki: walking to school without your boyfriend?

Ayumi jumps as it surprised her and she smiles and turns to yoshiki who is leaning on a wall looking at her.

Ayumi: well I was till he just appeared behind me... So will you walk me to school now?

He smiles and walks to her and pecks her lips and looks at her.

Yoshiki: course I will.

They walk to school side by side together. When they get to school they get to their class and the whole groups sits together and smiling at each over. After school finished the all walk out of school together, Ayumi holding yoshiki arm and leaning into his arm as she holds it as they walk and Naomi and satoshi walking hand in hand and they talk to each over as they walk.

Naomi: its about time you two got together.

Satoshi: I agree... You both really are perfect for each over and your finally together.

Yoshiki: yea and we are happy.

Ayumi: yea very happy.

Naomi: hey shinozaki the ritual thing... When is it?