Do NOT Enter

A/N This is still the same day as Crazy Magic

"I need to talk to your Captain." Fury said as he walked in from the elevator.

"Who let you in?" Tony asked from the couch.

"I let myself in. Now someone go get Steve. I need to talk to him." Fury said again.

"No one shall disturb him. He is taking a nap." Thor said.

"I will because I need to speak with him." Fury said.

"Good luck with knocking. The whole room is sound proof including the door." Tony said.

"Where is his door?" Fury asked.

"One floor up and the second door on the left." Tony said.

"Thank you." Fury said going back into the elevator.

"Why would you tell him where Steve was?" Thor asked angrily.

"Calm down Thor. He can't get in. I already tried. Steve put something in front of the door." Tony said.

"Good. Stay away from that door or else." Thor threatened Tony.

"Fine. No one can get in so he is fine." Tony said.

~With Fury~

Fury twisted the door knob but the door refused to open , "What the hell?" He said to no one in particular.

"You're not getting in there. We all tried." Natasha said walking behind Fury.

"Well Ms. Roamanoff you didn't try hard enough." Fury said.

"I guess you didn't either. You're not in." Natasha said walking away from him with sass in her walk.

Clint just do happened to fall through the vents with Pietro landing with him.

"Good. You can help me get into this room." Fury said.

"No I can't. The vents are all blocked in this room. Steve made sure no one can get in with out him knowing. You are going to have to wait until he gets up." Clint said.

"Fine. I'll be waiting here." Fury said going towards the common room.

-In the Common Room Before Fury Gets There-

"Do you want to mess with Fury, Loki?" Tony asked.

"Not really." He said not looking up from his book.

"Come on. You could turn him into a kitten or something." Tony begged.

"No Tony. I am busy reading my book. Now if you could kindly leave me be that would be nice." Loki said going back to his book.

"Fine. What are you reading that is more interesting then me?" Tony said.

Loki opened his mouth to answer but Fury walked in, "How can you get into that room?" He asked.

"You can't. It's made to be unbreakable." Tony said.

"Then I guess I am staying here until Steve comes out." Fury said.

"He should be out in a few minutes. Steven started his nap about an hour ago. He will not nap any longer than one hour and a half." Thor said.

"What do you want from me?" Steve asked from the door way.

"Fury here wanted to talk you." Tony said.

"I don't remember because I could not talk to you when I got here. I have a new question though. How was anybody not able to get into your room." Fury asked.

Steve got a smirk and then said, "I used the Mjolnir. No one was worthy to enter the room I guess." He walked to the kitchen.

"I knew I should have asked Thor to help me. I am leaving now." Fury said.

"Bye Fury!" Tony yelled like an idiot.