Best Friends

~1 year later ~
Kol's Pov :
It's been exactly 1 year since I got Caroline to turn on her humanity. Since then me and her have gotten alot closer. She's like  my little sister / Best Friend /partner in crime . I remember 
the time I told her about what Nik did with hayley.
~Flashback ~
Kol's Pov :
were still at the bar. I was holding caroline in my arms while she was crying. I felt really bad when I heard her cry . Like I was about to go on a killing spree just because some one made her cry. When I was at the other side i watched alot of things . I mostly watched my family . I watched Klaus more because even if he daggered me i knew it was to protect me and my family,but one day I was watching him and he was with hayley. Then it got all heated up . Then the next thing leads to an other and well you know how it goes.I knew along caroline liked him .she was just not brave enough and too stubborn to tell him. I knew this was going to hurt her but she has to know this.
"Caroline "
I said
"Yea?"
She said looking at me with tears on her eyes. She looks like she just lost her puppy. Dang it . It broke my heart to see her like this.
" One day when I was on the other side  watching klaus and the she-slut."
I said
She raised an eyebrow
"Okay and..."
She said
"Well the situation got heated up and...they ...."
I said
I could see her eyes getting watery. I knew she wanted to cry so bad right now,but she was acting brave so I didn't see her sad. That's one thing I like about her she cares too much for others to make them upset. I hugged her tightly and said
"Let it all out darling "
And like that she cried. A few minutes later she  said
"You know what it's okay at that time he wasn't with me or anything ,but I have to admit it hurts like bitch! "
Making me chuckle
"You know what let's get the hell out of this place. Let's go have some adventure Together."
She said taking out her hand so I can take .
"Okay let's go"
I said grabbing her hand.