➝ boyfriend ✧ both

i'm back! sorry for not updating since december, i was too busy being lesbian. anyways, heres an imagine and many more to follow. @ the picture above: nut.

✿✧❀

type of boyfriend he is..

grayson is the type of boyfriend who is protective of you, if someone tries to hurt you he'll defend you. sometimes you have to beg him not to but that takes a lot of convincing for him not to lash out on whoever is trying to get at you. he's also the type of boyfriend who would cancel a day out with friends just to spend time with you, he'll order some pizza and rent a movie for a lazy day, he just wants to treat you like a princess.

ethan is the type of boyfriend to buy you things, always wanting to pay when you go out on a date or to the mall. he likes to take you to places, a carnival, concert, the mall, the park, just anywhere fun. he's also the jealous type, if a guy(or girl) tries to flirt with you lowkey, ethan will show them you're his and not theirs.

✿✧❀

was i the only one sorta hoping ethan's nose was broken in the new video because that would've made it a lot more interesting lmao. i'm also vv happy that they spoke Italian bc hello, dats me. or should i say 'bi, dats me'? hhahahah no? okay. i'll leave now.

BUT, i'm really sorry for not updating, schools a pain in the ass and i was sorta being too lesbian and i just wasn't in the mood for writing an imagine about the twins. sozzzz ily lil koalas so much thoughh

BTW, i'm gonna make a grayson imagine based off of me and ethansavocado 's lazy date last night. bE READY BITCHUSSSS

luh yew