➝ destruction of property ✧ e

"Two years ago, if I knew you would have done this, I never would have said yes to being apart of your life."

The way she laced her fingers in his hair, his soft, curly, dark brown locks of hair makes you go into complete darkness. How he could hold onto her small frame the way he used to with you, and whisper the same things he'd whisper to you, it causes a wave of emotions through your numbed body.

How his lips would curl into that familiar smirk when she would say something without thinking, the smirk that he'd have when you would do the same thing. How his hand rested on her bare thigh for she is wearing that same dress he bought you on your anniversary. A tight, black dress that stopped just above your knees, and the same shoes that matched the beautiful dress; black high-heels.

On her pinkie she wore a fake ring, the one he got you on your birthday. Its fake because he had no money to buy a real one, but it was the thought that counted, you'd say to him. You hold in the tears that are causing your view to go blurry and nose to get stuffy as you watch his lips go close to her ears, whispering something to her that caused her to giggle and blush.

"You look incredibly beautiful tonight, cutie." He whispered in your ear just last week, causing you to blush and giggle, just like his new lover.

What confused you at first was how he had moved on so quickly after just breaking up with you exactly four days ago; but watching their connection you realized that before he broke up with you, he already had her in his life.

"Ethan Dolan!" You heard her squeal while laughing when he whispered something else in her ear, smirking.

Cringing at the sight, you struggle to peel your eyes off of the two, but when you do look away, you get the urge to look back– so you do. Fortunately, they're eating their food that just arrived at their table and not really talking with each other.

You honestly felt bad for the girl he's with, you think she didn't know about you and Ethan dating while her and Ethan dated, too. The girl's name is
r/g/n and she really loves Ethan, she had no idea you even existed, she was so innocent and kind.

"Ma'am/Sir, are you ready to order?" A waiter from five minutes ago asked you, a polite smile on his face.

You look up at him, sighing with sadness and slowly shaking your head. "I'm sorry, I think I'll just go." You said.

The waiter nodded. "Okay, have a nice night." He seemed upset that you basically wasted his time and took up a table that could've been used for a couple that came in a few minutes ago looking for a seat.

As you're gathering your belongings, your phone and jacket, you notice Ethan pecks the girls cheek and walks away to the direction of the mens room. An idea pops into mind and you smirk deviously.

You open your bag and search for a pen and a piece of paper. Successfully finding a receipt and a marker you write down a little note, signing your name at the bottom. You walk past Ethan and r/g/n's table, slyly slipping the folded receipt on the table, and leave the restaurant.

R/g/n looks at the receipt with confusion and slowly reaches out for it, before she could say anything to you, she looks up and notices you already out the restaurant. She opens the receipt and reads over it, it looked like a normal receipt until she saw an arrow pointing to the left at the bottom, which meant for her to turn the thin paper around, which she did.

On the back, she read carefully with her eyebrows furrowed and eyes slightly squinted.

i'd love to introduce myself, but i'd like to save our meeting for another time, perhaps after you find out the truth of you "perfect boyfriend". newsflash, he's no where near perfect. you're a great girl and to be dating someone like ethan isn't something you should be doing right now, or, ever. i made that same mistake.

that dress you're wearing, i wore it too, those heels were also on my feet, and that ring you're wearing, i promised to never take it off. seeing as theres not really any room on this receipt i'll get to the point.

breakup with ethan, he cheated on me with you. he used the both of us. i don't blame you though, you did nothing wrong except fall in love, i did that too. ethan may act like a nice guy and treat you well, but thats what he does to his property, i like to call it; destruction of property, i was his property, and he destroyed me.

— y/n.

❀✧✿

i don't know how to feel about this? but i really love how i came up with this line; destruction of property, i was his property, and he destroyed me.

can we talk about how much i love this picture of gray and eth though? they look so adorable

GRAYSON IN BEANIES IS MY RELIGION!

LOVE ONLY,
JESSICA.