➝ haircut ⏐ both

bc i'm getting my hair done on saturday and i'm super excited you have no freaking idea .

ethan

grayson was getting a haircut so you and ethan decided on tagging along. your hair was really long ((a/n:sorry for the short haired peeps)) so you got a haircut too.

you decided on getting your haircut like camila cabello's. you really liked the way her hair looked and how she would have pieces of her hair that covers the side of her eyes. ((a/n:its really hard to explain her hair but ill put a pic))

ethan really liked the way it looked, just as long as he has hair to pull and play with, he's fine with it.

grayson

your hair was really curly and got knotted pretty easily, having long hair didn't really help either. you decided on having short hair and cutting it up to your shoulders.

"i think it looks cute." grayson compliment. "just as long as your happy, i'm happy." he smiles and pulls you into his chest to cuddle while he plays with your hair.

✿✧❀

this is crap but! heres camila's hair;

& what i meant by the "hair that covers her eyes" was this ↓

if you know camila and actually know how her hair is, you'd understand lmao

if you know camila and actually know how her hair is, you'd understand lmao. okay, love you guys so much!

mwah! you're all so beautiful and handsome and i hope that you're happy and i love you, you are loved and never forget it so yeah, love you guyssss!! 💜💜