➝ fuckboy ✧ e

"no" does not mean "convince me"

✿✧❀

"damn, baby girl is thick." you roll your eyes in annoyance at the inappropriate comment.

you open your locker and grab a few books and notes for the next class you had. ignoring these stupid boys is the only thing you can do, even though it does get annoying every time they throw a nasty comment your way. acting like you don't care is easier than actually saying something back.

"hey baby, how are you today?" you turn your head to see ethan dolan, the main fuckboy in this school.

you turn your attention back to your locker and surf through your binders to find the one you needed for class.

"aww, babe, don't ignore me..." ethan fake pouts, grabbing your chin and turning your head to face his.

you slap his hand away causing him to drop it and hiss in pain. he gives you a "what the fuck" look but you ignore it.

"you're so feisty." he states with an annoying smirk on his face.

he gets annoyed by you not speaking and goes behind you, pressing his body against yours. you turn around and push him away, he looks at you shocked, not used to this reaction from girls.

usually they'd be all over him and love the attention he gave, even if it was disgusting and perverted.

"don't touch me." you demand, but he only smirks. "and stop with the smirk, its annoying." you slam your locker shut and walk towards class.

ethan chases after you, he wants you to like him because you're the only girl he hasn't hooked up with. he fucks all the girls in his class and unfortunately you're one of those girls, you have two classes with him.

"baby girl, you want me, just admit it." ethan says as he walks by your side.

"i'll admit that you're annoying and disgusting. i'm not having sex with someone who doesn't know how to keep their tiny dick in their pants. besides, i don't like you, i will never like you. you're a fuckboy, dolan, and i'm not the type of girl to fuck around with a guy like you."

taken back, ethan stops walking while you continue on your way, but ethan only wanted you more now, but he'll never have you because you ain't a hoe.

✿✧❀

🌹
LOVE ONLY,
JESSICA_________PRUNE