➝ plot twist ✧ g

smut :)

❀✧✿

You smirked as you put on Grayson's jersey, one sleeve off the shoulder and the chest part untied. Your black laced bra showing, the same bra Grayson got you the other day and had yet to see you in it.

Lately Grayson and you have been pretty sexually frustrated after not having sec for a week. Every time you guys are about to get naked or your kisses get heated, someone has to ruin the moment by calling Grayson or you, or someone walks in.

But now, Ethan left a minute ago to meet up with Jake who they recently became friends with again. (fuck yes)

You opened the bedroom door and slowly walk into the living room, Grayson was editing this weeks video. You made your way to the TV and stood in front of it, your back to him. You bent down and pretended to be looking for a movie to watch.

Grayson notices you in the corner of his eye and looks up from the laptop, his jaw almost dropping to the floor when he sees your ass perfectly displayed for him.

His lips curl into a smirk as he stares at your ass while you "look for a movie". You grab a random movie and stand up, you turn around and see Grayson eyes move from your eyes to your face. Then they go down to your chest.

"May I help you?" You teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Umm," He stuttered. "n-no, I-I'm good." he gulped as he looked at your body.

You nodded, trying to hide your smirk, you walked back to his room while swaying your hips, knowing Grayson was watching your every move. Grayson cursed under his breath and put his laptop aside, he looked down and saw his boner. (cringe)

He groans and rubs his face, he gets up and fixes his pants. He clenched his jaw in anger realizing what he had to do now. The twins' video had to be up by tomorrow and editing takes a long time, plus uploading it takes longer, especially with their luck. So to have you distracting and teasing him right now isn't okay.

He walks down the hall to his room, the door is closed and he can hear the TV playing. (i forgot if he has a tv in his room?) He opened the door and saw you sitting on the bed, your back against the headboard and your legs crisscrossed to where he could see your panties.

You looked at him and smiled, "Hey babe, whats up?" your voice is soft.

Grayson wanted to jump on you right then and there and start fucking you hard (lmao i cnt) but he controlled himself.

He chuckles sarcastically, "seriously?"

You acted confused by shrugging your shoulders and looking back at the TV.

"What?" You asked.

Grayson grew impatient with your act of innocence and walked to you. He stood beside the bed and put his hands on his hips.

"I have to edit." He stated.

You look up at him and bat your eyelashes to make him go crazy.

"And?"

He groaned, "so stop teasing me." he said sternly.

You looked down and noticed the bump in his jeans. You look back up at him and giggled.

"I think its too late for that." You giggle once more before returning your attention to the movie you didn't care about.

Grayson's cheeks burn red and he takes off his shirt revealing his perfectly toned stomach and chest. You look at him, your eyes already on his exposed torso.