5

His Pov
------------
I cannot believe I actually expected her to change at all. I always decided to ignore other peoples warnings but now see that I should have listened to them. She was the highschool slut and I had been the geeky guy but I matured a lot to the point that she actually had interest in me. I watched from afar swallowing down hard looking at the betrayal she had done. She was sleeping next to another man. They were completely naked so I knew that there was no other explanation for this matter. I watched as their chests moved up and down in unison with equal breaths. I clutched the little box that held my engagment ring in it and just stared at it with sad eyes. I didn't want to disrupt their sleep so all I did was leave knowing that I had wasted my time trying to change someone who didn't want to change at all. As I entered my car the tears fell so fast that I didn't even notice the box had fell out of my pocket.

Her Pov
------------
I was tired of the life I was living with him. It was just to perfect. Him being the perfect man. Me living in a perfect house. And me living this perfect life. I just knew that there was something wrong with this perfect picture and I knew exactly what it was. It was me. So I decided to give it up. I found this guy in a bar and decided to leave with a bang... Literally. I took him into the perfect house and laid him down in his perfect bed and we had sex. I fell asleep knowing that I had made a horrible mistake. I woke up hearing footsteps going down the stairs in the house. I looked to the side of the bed seeing that the man I had slept with was indeed not the perfect one I knew so well. I looked out the window seeing him fast walking to his car. And saw something fall out of his pocket. I let out a loud cry and held my face in my hands unable to look up. But when I did his car was gone but the ring sat there in the grass staring at me as if knowing what I had done. All I kept repeating to myself was that I would never change. Not for me. And not even for him.