14

His Pov
------------
A life without her seemed to grow even more merrier by the minute. She was being a complete and utter bitch. Everytime I tried to talk to her she would run away. What kind of damn relashionship is that. I'm just trying to apoligize for what I did to her. Yeah, maybe having a one night stand with her bestfriend wasn't a good idea, but I am sorry. We didn't even actually do the do... If you know what I mean. I stopped myself because I'm not a sex freak. Anyway, I've been chasing after her all day. But it looks like she's done something different with her hair.

"Hey!" I yell out waiting for her to turn around, but all she does is run the complete oppisite direction. I'll run this whole college campus just to say I'm sorry.

Her Pov
------------
Oh man, I'm late for calculus. I can't believe I freaking over slept. This is what I get for thinking about him all night. Even though I knew that he was with my bestf- you know what I'm not even gonna go there. Education comes first. I gotta get going or I'll get locked out again.

"Hey!" I hear coming from behind. I decide not to look bacl because I already know who it is. I didn't think he would recognize me with my hair being dyed and all. I decide to sprint because I start to hear his footsteps right behind me.

"I'm sorry!" He screams through exasperated breaths.

"Yeah" I say looking him straight in the eyes making sure he sees my sincerity. "So am I" I say turning back around to get to my much needed calculus class.