10

His Pov
-----------
She looked at me with pleading eyes. I didn't really know what she wanted me to do. This was my second time in this situation with her. I was starting to think that my virginity might as well grow wings and fly away because I could already see myself unable to hold myself back. She suddenly encased her lips with mine leaving me surprised. I pushed her down on the bed and held my lips with astonishment. I looked at her and she looked ready  and prepared for anything.

"Wait... I-I can't" I said walking out of the bedroom. I stepped into the kitchen and grabbed what I've been holding off. I found my way back to the bedroom and saw her with tears in her eyes. I cleared my throat and she got off the bed grabbing her coat ready to leave. That's when I knelt down on one knee and asked her to marry me.

Her Pov
-------------
I wanted him right then and there. I looked at him with puppy eyes. Nobody could resist me in the state I was in. He started to slowly rise from the bed. I tried to hug his body but then he pushed me down on the bed. I could feel it. This time there was no way he could not take me. Then he held his lips as if I had slapped him or something.

"Wait... I-I can't" he said leaving the room. I let out an awful sigh as I felt my body go heavy. I got regected again. I thought to myself.  I started to cry right when I heard footsteps come into the room. He cleared his throat which I thought signified I was meant to leave now. I looked at him, got up then grabbed my jacket almost out the door. When suddenly he kneeled on one knee. Then asked me to marry him.