7

His Pov
------------
I couldn't help but stare as she walked of into the sunset with her prince charming. I was sitting by a tree and I looked down at my arm smiling as I played with the tears that were left by her a couple seconds ago. It was like everytime he decided to show up her eyes would light up and her tears would evaporate. I loved it when she was happy. A smile crept onto my face at the silly thoughts about her. I looked down to see that there was now new tears mixing into her old ones. Once I realized they were mine. I let out a soft whine. I then knew what was going on in my head and started to straight out bawl. I was letting her go without even realizing it.

Her Pov
-------------
I came to him again with my eyes full of tears and a torn up heart.I found him sitting by a tree and when I saw him I fell on my knees hiding my eyes from shame. He ran towards me, set me at the bottom of the tree. He massaged my scalp and hushed me softly. I opened my eyes and realized that my tears had been falling on his forearm. I was going to wipe them of but then I felt another presence. I looked to the side and saw my boyfriend standing there with dropped shoulders. Suddenly my tears disappeared and a smile appeared on my face. I got up and hugged him tightly. He started to walk forward and I followed him obediently. I looked back at my savior and saw him clutching his head with his knees up to his chest. I wanted to go back and comfort him this time but my boyfriends hold on me was strong. I looked forward again ignoring the loud cry that was behind me.