01

One tap.

Another tap.

MC scurried over to the window, sliding it open as she let's the cool air come in contact to her hot and clammy skin.

"Hey."

White hair, illuminated by the moon'same light. Ruby eyes that shine down her.

"Hey." MC replied as she lets the man in, "So you're going Edward Collin huh?"

"Nah. I deserve better than that." He laughed as he sat down on her carpeted floor.

"Is it the room or am I just that hot?"

"Probably both."MC replied with a light chuckle. Zen clicked his tongue and flipped his hair at the answer.

"Of course." He said, "Did you eat?"

"Yes. How about you?"

"Nope. Not yet."

MC pouted playfully, "How could you ask if I ate, when you didn't?"

"Because it's always you before me."

The atmosphere was warm, yet gloomy for a night. But at least, Someone made someone happy today. MC looked at the boy of silver and red sitting on the floor. She couldn't believe a boy like him could appear in her life.

"Zen?" She called out, causing the boy to look at her.

"Yes?"

"Can I touch you?..." She asks as she reaches out. He nodded, and leaned in. Letting the female touch his soft silver hair. She smiled again, one of the reasons to believe that he is real.

"Everyone keeps saying you're not real."