05

An old playground. Rusty seesaws which can barely move, Slide sets that grew out moss, the swings were the ones that can still operate well. There was a small sandbox in between everything.

....

"Shit. Shit. Shit..." MC whimpered as she frustratedly wiped her tears away. She sat down on the sandbox, placing a bottle of pills beside her.

"Dumber than a monkey... Useless...mistake... inconsiderate... ugly...."

"MC, other people call each other that.  You're not the only one. You're gonna be fine..." She says to herself. Her tears stopped for a moment as she held her breath. Telling herself all these things.

"I'm just different." She huffed, wiping her eyes.

For a moment, her thoughts were blank, seconds of a grace period.

She let's out a sigh.

I'm fine, everything's all a lie...

And then a loud thump from her chest. Followed by another. It was increasing it's speed and then suddenly, it all comes back. The reason why she ended up crying with a bottle of pills.

She lets out another breath, hot tears started pouring again. Her hands were rubbing at her cold face.

"Why? Why? Why? Why am I like this? Out of all people?" She starts to open the bottle of pills. "Why?"

"Whoa! Stop!" A hand slapped the bottle away as it fell to the sand.

"Wha--!!"

"No! Don't it's not worth it! Whoever you are! You are much more worthy than you think you are!"

Ruby red eyes staring at her worriedly and firm arms holding her shoulders.
MC blinked at him.

It happened again, a moment of peace.

It happened again, the realization of why she was such a dud.

"What the fuck did you do?! Those were my meds! I wasn't going to kill myself! What now?! God! Those were the only things to stop me from feeling like shit!"

The boy stared at the girl, then turned at the empty opened bottle with scattered pills surrounding it. His eyes widened, cringing a little at his mistake.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I-I-"
He turned,fishing his jacket pockets for something similar.

"Have these!"

"... wait... what?"

The exact kind of medicine she was going to take.