In a Flash ~ Eggsy x Rentboy!reader

Herro guys, sorry it's been a while. You know same old bs stuff every other writer on here deals with.

Anyways, this one goes out to @Gaye_m for their upcoming 18th birthday!

Enjoys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was surprisingly a warm night in the slums of Downtown, considering London isn't known for its warmer weather. I was walking down the streets, looking for any interested buyers. I was going to turn the corner when I was forcefully snatched into an alleyway. A hand covered my mouth but I was too afraid to make a sound anyways. It was dark so I couldn't make out the person, but I know it was a man, a big one at that. "Now look here pretty boy, you're gonna do exactly what I say. Or..", he put his hand that was on my mouth around my throat tightly. "..you're gonna be sorry. Ya hear?". I quickly nodded my head, knowing all too well what was going to happen. The guy has his way with me, doesn't pay me, throws me back onto the streets.

I should expect this considering I'm one of the few rent boys around here. I don't always get much work as the females but it's a living. I was thinking about ways to escape when suddenly the man's hands were ripped away from me. I looked down to see him on the ground holding his side, groaning and cursing. I looked to my left to see in the now shining moonlight a young man in a suit, around my age it looks like. He had an open umbrella in his hand and began to close it as he walked over to us. The man started to say something when the man pulled up and pointed his watch at the man. A little pew could be heard and man fell silent. I was about to freak out because I thought he was dead when the man turned to me and put his finger on lips. It was surprisingly soft and warm that I could help kiss it. He quirked his eyebrow at me and moved towards me, standing as close as the man was before.

"What's a bloke like him doing with a sweetheart like you this time of night?", he smoothly asked. Quite the gentleman I see. "Well what does it look like? Just another bloke taking advantage on working people". He looked me up and down, his eyes widening in realization and his lips turning into a smirk. "It does appear that way, huh..?", he continued staring with that daft smirk on his lips. "Watcha staring at, huh? Never seen a rent boy?", I asked getting slightly annoyed by his stares. He looked up as if he realized what he was doing and cleared his throat. "No. Actually, I just never seen one who looked so damn good, even in these thin garments". I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it when words did not come out. "How about...", he pulls out his wallet and starts counting the bills inside,"..I pay you to make up the time you dealt with this guy?", he points at the still unconscious man on the ground. "And to spend some quality time with me?", he seductively said while wriggling his eyebrows. I just stood there in utter shock. How in the Queen's name did I get so lucky to find a reasonably looking guy to hook up with? And he's paying me BIG TIME!!! Man, I wish this was my only client like EVER! He stepped closer and offered me his arm, still wriggling his eyebrows but harder this time. Yes, such a gentleman.. I hooked arms with him and started walking to where I presumed was his place, mmmmm.

2 weeks later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting outside the pub where Eggsy, as he told me to call him, had told me to meet him at. I was reading a book when I felt a light tap on my shoulders. I looked up and smiled, seeing it was the fool himself. He smiled back and led me inside the pub. As he walked us towards a booth, I noticed a man was already seated there. I also noticed he had a suit, glasses, and umbrella resembling those of Eggsy's. I furrowed my eyes in confusion as Eggsy sat us at the table. I turned and gave him a questioning look but he just brightly smiled and turned to look at the man. I looked at him as well and found him lightly smiling at me. I smiled back and he cleared his throat. "Eggsy here has been telling me a great deal about you Y/n. And we have been discussing some serious matters that could change your life for the better if you're willing to try". I was slightly taken aback by his words, not really knowing what they meant or what to say. Before I could try to formulate a respond back, he continued. "On behalf of our dear friend here", he cut his eye playfully at Eggsy who just beamed back," I would like to offer you the chance at becoming a Kingsman".

After some good explaining and a couple rounds of beer, the man known as Harry cleared his throat again before speaking. "So Y/n, do you except?", he questioned as his chocolate orbs bored into my soul. I looked down into my empty glass, sloshing around the drops of alcohol left and lightly smiled. A better life, huh? I looked over at Eggsy who was smiling pleadingly, his eyes desperately searching for any sign of an answer. Ahh, to hell with. I looked up and beamed, "When do I start?".