Why me??

3 Months later.......

So far Tyerria and Prince's relationship has been going great. They have a strong one.

Donshay POV

So we were sitting down watching Haunted house and the door bell ringed.

Donshay: I got it.

So when I walked to the door i saw 3 Boys who looked familiar. When I realized who it was my heart skipped a couples of beats.It was Kendrick, Pookie, and Jmark her ex's and they came with flowers and chocolate.

Donshay:*nervously says* uhhh hey guys

Boys: hey shay

Donshay walks out the apartment into the halls.

Donshay: *still nervous* can i ask what yall doin' here

Kendrick: we wanted to ask Tyerria would she want to forgive one of us because she still has our heart.

Donshay: she has a boyfriend now that she's happy with.

Kendrick: please Donshay just let us talk to her and then well leave if she wants to stay with him.

Donshay: uhhh tell you what give me yall numbers and I'll tell her to call yall later to nite.

Boys: ight

Donshay: but give the flowers and chocolate and i'll tell her who they from ight.

While the boys were giving the flowers to chocolate and flowers roc walks in and looks hurt.

Donshay:*mumbles* damn why me why does it happen to me.

Roc: Donshay tf you doin?!? you cheating on me! after all we been through! you really had the nerve to cheat! do you know how many hoes i have up for you!?bhut i probably would have looked past it but dam you got 3 of them! You know you aint nun but a H-O-E hoe!!

Donshay: umm hmm yea you right *walks off*

When roc called me a hoe tears ran down my face and we both went our different ways bhut i went to the apartment to get my stuff and when I walked it everyone was stating at me.

ASHA POV

asha: aye imma go chech on her

Ray: ight

She when i walked upstairs Donshay had on her beats play power trip by Jacquees with her face on her hand lookin' hurt.

Asha: what happen

Donshay; when I walked to the door to answer it jmark pookie and kendrick were standing there with flowers and chocolate so we went in the hall and talked and i told the i was goin to tell her to call them to night and the while i was taking the chocolate and flowers from them roc say me gettin the from all there of them and he thought i cheated and he called me a hoe and i told him that he was right because i didnt wa to argue. But i only if that to save prince and ty relationship bhut instead i fucked mines up..

Asha; tf aint nobody calling this one out they name where his ugly ass at.

Donshay: aye you gotta promise me that you kia or ty will do anything to hurt him or dont get in any of this ok.

Asha: damn ight shay but do you want me to come to the apartment with you.

Donshay; nahh i just need some alone time

Asha: ight

When I walked down stairs they asked what was wrong and i told them.and about the promise. When I told them that I could tell prince was mad about the boys that came to see tyerria. *donshay walks downstairs*

Donshay: ight yall bye

Prod: you want me to take you home instead if walkin'

Donshay: nahh it's ok you can stay with kia

Kia: nahh it's okay shay. prod you can take her

Prod: ight

*skip car ride*

Prod: ight bye shay but call me if you need anything

Donshay: yea ight