Why me?? Again...

Shay: well then can y'all please go home for at least 3 hours and bring me somethin' to eat cause ian eatin' this hospital shit.

Girls: yea ight

_______________________________

The boys went to their hotels and girls went to theirs.

When the boys went into hotel they saw blood dripping and glass in roc knuckles.

Prod: bruh really !? why would you so that.

Roc:.......

Ray: Prince would you please get the first aid kit and wrap his knuckles.

Prince: yea i got it*walks away*

Prod: nigga why would you do that shit

Roc: she dont love me. She cant even remember me.

Ray: yea she do roc. Prince showed her a pic now when prince wrap you mr hand leave you got 2 hours.

Roc: ight

_______________________________

Donshay POV

I was laying down listening to music then i heard a glass break but i didnt pay it any attention. they i saw some one stand over me with a knife in her hand.

Shay: Roc??

Star: Nahh bitch guess again

Shay: bitch what tf yo hoe ass want??

Star: you know

Shay: bitch no tf i dont now answer or we gon switch spots where you gone be in the bed and i be standing up.

Star: roc

Shay: Ha! him you can have him

Star:.........

Shay: did you hear me you can have him

Shay POV

I really loved roc but what he did to me didnt really matter it just that since he dont trust me then why should I go with him. But i wasnt finna get stabbed but she had another thing coming.

Star: *evil laugh* haha i finally got him.

Shay: aye can I ask you sum.

Star: i guess so

Shay: *stand up an pulls out a pistol and has star at gun point* get tf out of my face *young thug voice* and yo scary a-

Roc walked in.

Roc: damn every time i walk in

Star: hey baby

Roc*confused look* ion go with you

Star:*points to you with the gun*she said i can have you

Shay: *stole the gun* yo bitch ass thought you was slick. bitch i got fast reflexes i outta sharkeisha yo ass.

Roc: Donshay just put that stuff down its not worth it

Shay: *chuckles* you know what it really isn't i fought her to be with you but it wasn't worth it so guess what star you wanna kill me *gives her the gun* kill me i dare you *smiles*

Roc thinking she really has lost her mind.

Roc: star dont of it if you do i wont talk to you

Star had the gun loaded and ready but when Roc said that she hesitated. when she put it down Donshay dropped kick Star when she fell Donshay got on top of her and started beating he face in. When roc snapped out of it he went and grabbed Donshay off of him but it wasn't working.

Donshay: Bitch *punch* next *punch* time you try to kill me imma really make sure i killed you any why didn't the pen work on yo stupid ass*gets off of star and was about to literally stomp on her but roc picked her up and walked her out the hospital*

Donshay: *breathing hard* let me go shit im tired of that bitch she wanna gets on my damn nerve she know she aint winning and i sholl aint goin-

Donshay POV

I was finna literally stomp that bitch face in but roc dumb ass stopped me but when I was telling him to let me go he kissed me for a couple of minutes but the shocking part was i kissed back.

Roc: i love you

Donshay: *says it really fast* i love youtube

Roc: haha i heard that say it slow then.

Donshay: damn i love you too!

Roc: i'm sorry Donshay for goin off on you like that i should of let you explain. So you forgive me?

Donshay: look please dont bring that up i should be asking do you forgive me?

Roc: why ?

Donshay: cause im the one that CHEATED on you With THREE mf niggas? *air quoted cheater and three*

Roc: look they told me what really happen so i was in the wrong.

Donshay: ughhh ight then so do you forgive me??

Roc: only if you forgive me?

Donshay: yea then.