At the hotel

>>At the hotel<<

The girls walked with the boys to there hotel room.When the girls walked into the boys hotel room they were all amazed by the way the room looked. They boys sat in the living room and the girls asked them were they hunger and the boys said yea. So we were going to cook steak and bake potatoes.

While we were cooking and the boys were unpacking........

Tyerria: Oooo lets sing a song.

Asha: Okay what song tho'?

Tikia: what about Hello by you know who(MB) *smiles*

Donshay: I guess.

The girls all together. Clear there throats and started singing.

Hello, Hello, Hello

When I first saw ya, all I could say
OMG, how do I make him my baby?
plenty boys want me but you ain't the same
run it back, handle that, bring my A-game,

Everybody knows the way to a boys heart is what you say
So what you say about you talking on another level?
If you like what you hear then you can holla back (yeah)

You got me saying, hello, hello, hello, hello
Lemme get that info show you what I mean
I could make it worth your time (time), if I could get you on the line (line)
You got me saying hello, hello, hello, hello
Lemme get that info show you what I mean
I would never waste your time (time)
If I could get you on the line (you be mine)

*****************************************

They boys walked out of their rooms and they heard us but we didn't know it while we were singing and cooking they all walked behind us and gave us a hug from behind. The girls all jumped a little and Donshay screamed. we laughed and we told the boy the food was ready. We all sat down at the table and ate.

Prod: Y'all can sing.

Girls: thanks and looked down

Tyerria: Hey uhh we made a group call Major Trouble and We perform in front of our family and friends.

(A/N *^this is something we really do ^^)

Girls give tyerria a funny look like why did she say that.

Asha hurried and said: yea but it's not like we're going to be famous from it.

Ray ray: oh ty that's good and asha you can you just need to know how to get there.

Tikia: Since we're done eating how about we watch a movie.

Everybody: yea

Prod: what y'all wanna watch

Donshay: A scary movie

Tyerria: hell nawl

Donshay: scared cat you'll have Prince by you. *smiled*. He'll protect you.

Prince: he laughed. yea tyerria i got you.

The other girls: ooh killem

Tyerria blushed: shut up

So prod put in a Paranormal Activity 1.

Donshay: Damn ian know y'all had that my dad said he watch it and had nightmares about it.

Everbody laughed except Donshay.

Donshay: what i'm like dead serious.

DONSHAY POV

So while we were watching the movie i felt a hand go around my waist and pull me closer. It was Roc. I didn't mind it and it actually felt great being in his arms. All of a sudden everything went dark. The power went out. So they girls were scared but i wasnt because Roc had me in his arms. The next thing i know somebody was pulling me and I walked with that person. I was pretty sure that was Roc. So we went into his room. And all of a sudden i felt his lips press against mines. He kisses were soft and passionate. He picked me up and said a word between every kiss.

Roc: Donshay. (Kiss) I. (Kiss) love. (Kiss) you.

He kissed me on my neck and i whispered to him I love you to. Next thing i know he picked me up again a push me against the wall still kissing me and every kiss was passionate and romantic. He asked me "will you be my #1 girl?" I smiled and said "corny but yes"

We walked out of his room holding hands and we sat back in our seat and sat down for a lil while the the power turned back on everybody was kissing. Prince was kissing Tyerria. Ray was kissing Asha and Prod was kissing kia. Roc and i couldn't do anything but laugh a little.

Donshay: Wow what a sight to see.

Girls: Shut up what was you doin'

Donshay: y'all saw me i was sitting here looking at y'all.

ROC POV

It was amazing she was my girl but then i got a message from an unknown number.

???: Hey bae! I miss you!!

Roc: who is this

???:Jessica. Your girlfriend

Roc: i'm NOT you boyfriend

Jessica: so you dont love me

Roc: Uhh NO i dont.

Jessica: Yes you do you know you do.

Roc: Actually no i dont i have a girlfriend already.

Jessica: So your cheating on me !! imma kill that bitch.

Roc: no Tf you aint you betta not evan fucking touch her......

I was mad as hell Jessica dont know when to leave somebody alone. but she aint gon touch my girl i would kill for her.