Uh oh

A/n: Shay is short for Donshay)
At the hotel

Everybody ex shay: hey have roc been here

Shay: nahh why he must been gon

Asha looked she look nervous.

Shay: what you know cause you always look like that when you know some.

Asha: Shay Come in this room for a minute

Thy walked in a different room.

Asha : ok dont he mad you gotta promise.

Shay: i'll try but ian makin any promises

Asha ight bhut i sssssssss- *sigh* saw roc leave the club with another girl.

Asha POV

I cant believe it she stared me in my face and cried but she didn't move a muscle or didn't even blink. she did a silent cry. she stared at the wall and cried silently. she didn't move or say a word all i saw were tears falling down her face. i really couldn't believe it she never cried about anything the last time i saw her cry was when a loved on past but all she did was silent cry. she was the young but also the strongest at heart. So that could only mean one thing. She really loved roc...... hard.

Asha: Shay you ok ??

Shay:.............

Asha: please talk.

Shay: do you know how much i loved that boy. she said quietly.

Asha: a lot since you cried a little.

Shay: yea....

Asha was thinking to herself 'im glad that she aint doin nothing crazy'

Shay: Asha.....

Asha: yea...

Shay: just answer this why did i fall for him. he wasted my time and i tried to do whatever I could to make him the happiest person in the world but he betrayed me. *tears rolling*

'Aww man Shay aint gon be the same she heart broken but whenever something else happen she would have brushed it off and stay the say but i realize how bad her heart it broken' (asha was thinkin')

Asha: ummm......

Shay got up and walked out the room. She walked out slow and sped up until she ran and said "WHERE THEY AT IMMA KILL THEY ASS I PUT THAT ON EVERYTHING I LOVE IMMA KILL BOTH THEY ASS AND AND THEN GO TO THEY FUNERAL AND DANCE ON THEY GOD DAMN GRAVE"

Prod: damn i wonder what happen.

Princeton: damn shit just got real.

Ray: you aint lyin

"TF YALL STANDING THERE FAH STOP HER !!" Asha said.

With that Prod ran to her and got on her but she was about to try to fight him.

Shay was like"prod i love you like a brother and all but if yo ass touch me imma DANCE ON YO DAMN GRAVE TOO!!!!"

"Damn shay really well please just give me a hug then i'll let you go." prod said.

Shay POV

Ion know why I feel for it but I did and so when I walked to hug him and he would let me go and he called all the boys to help him put me in a room but that's when the door opened and it was Roc.... 😑😡😡 I was calm but i looked and saw him then i got angry again and i pushed all of them off me and ran straight to roc but Tyerria and kia caught me.

Tyerria: uhh nahh shay leave him alone he aint worth it.

Kia: yea shay just let it go.

Shay: hell nahh a G aint gon let that shit go like that imma murder his ass!!!