Partayy!!

Jessica mad me pretty mad but i just brushed it off. All i care about is Donshay. i mean look at her she's perfect.

At the party

So we got to the party and it was turnt up !! We all were getting ready.

Donshay: bae you ready ??

Roc: yea hold up

Donshay walks into the bathroom.

Donshay: damn roc ian get to see your little friend.

Roc: *smirked* uhh you thinks it little

Donshay: i guess

Roc: *pulls her close but had his clothes on* *smiles* wanna find out ?

Asha: OHHH FUCK NAWL GET YO ASS OFF MY COUSIN ! YEEN BOUT TO GET THAT POOH NANNY (spell check ik its wrong tho') TO NIGHT !!

Donshay put her hand on her face in embarrassment.

Donshay: Bitch tf you doing? get that shit outta here.

Asha: uhh nope cause this gone be you first time and it aint gone be in here ??

Roc: *looks at Donshay weird* you still a virgin.

Donshay: *looks at roc* well damn since it's out there yea I'm still tha lil virgin Mary what's wrong with that

Roc: uhhh nun really its kinda great.

Asha: *still there and snaps* yea and yo ass aint puttin yo dick in ha pussy until i see a ring on that finger and i dont see one

Donshay: bitch go yo ass to sleep ion even want to go to tha club now.

Roc: bae please

Donshay: nahh im good yall can go.

Asha: *walks away* AHH HAA !!

Donshay: bae you know she just talkin cause she drunk right and she just find shit to say

Roc: so was she lyin about you being a
virgin ??

Donshay: nahh not that bhut bhout that yeen gettin it tonite.

Roc: *smiles* oh really ??
Donshay : nahh really

So they leaned in for a kiss and Roc deepened it and here comes kia and asha !

Asha & kia : What tf yall doin ?? *And pulls us apart.*

Donshay: damn yall hoes never miss yall cue do it ??

Asha&kia: nope neva eva

Roc : if you say so but aye yall ready to go.

Everybody except Donshay : yeah

Roc : ight leggo bye bae *quick kiss*

Shay: bye

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

At the club

Asha: ayeeee !!!! turn up !

Everybody : you kno it!

Asha POV

So we all at the party and everybody turnt up ! Me and ray been dancin together since we got here and i been having an i kinda have feelings fah him. But enough about that so i was going to the punch bowl and i saw a boy and he looked familiar. it was roc and i saw him leaving with another girl. i said to myself. ' i knew his ass wasnt faithful bhut shit gone get real when Donshay find out!!' but i wasnt stressing i got something to drink and asked everybody was they ready to leave and they said yea.

Prod: aye where roc at ??

Me: uhh i think he left early.

Kia: and why yeen stop him he might be tryin to get to Donshay *laughing cause she drunk *

Me: hmm let's go see.

Boys : ight leggo

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""