Chapter 3 - Fulfillment

Dumbledore's POV

I was walking along the side of the lake lost in my thoughts. Ronald Weasley had been acting strange and he always wore the peculiar locket around his neck constantly. I couldn't put my finger on it but I felt as if the locket and Ronald's recent behavior were linked. Suddenly there was a slight rumbling under my feet. I immediately knew there was something wrong. I began to make my way to Harry who just came outside with Ronald by his side. Ronald brought out a small blanket and handed it to Harry. Once Harry securely held the blanket Ronald said something. That was when the whole world contorted. The entire world melted away leaving every human and animal ever floating in unknown darkness. A terrifying sight was Harry his face kept changing and a great evil came emitting from him. That was when the world ended.

Ron's POV

I smiled at Angelina and cooed at the child laid in her arms. We had decided to name him Harry Thomas Weasley. I smiled at my wife and child happy with the small family we now were.

Third POV

... sadly what happened next was the destruction of the reality as we know it. Since Harry's and Voldemort's souls were so connected this bringing together made a tear in the already weak reality. So the world restarted and what came out was bland but strong. Magic had been demolished altogether, people changed. Harry and Voldemort fully combined into one unknowing person. When the world woke up everyone had fallen asleep into this new reality. All were waiting to be woken up by the chosen one...

Sorry this was uploaded late this was because of:

1. Finals

2. Sherlock

3. Laziness

I hope you people enjoy and side note I will be on a cruise so a lot of uploading is highly unlikely but we will see!

~Author - Chan