Chapter 6 - Voldey?

Harry's POV

I woke up to the extremely annoying voice of my mother telling myself and my useless siblings to get up for the first day of school. I didn't even know why they made me keep going to school I found it extremely boring. I growled and put my model child facade on. He had planned on ruling the world ever since he realized how big of idiots had control over it now. I quickly grabbed breakfast and made my way out the door amazingly ignoring my entire family.

"Sophomore year is going to be as bit as useless as last year isn't it Harry?" Draco said as he jogged over to me. Draco I had learned was useful and easy to please. A few words for his ego and he would remain your loyal pet to the very end. 

"Yeah just like all the other years of school" I agreed. That is when Severus came over to us. 

"Hello Severus" I nodded to him. He mumbled back staring at a girl walking in front of us. I mentally puked when I realized he was checking out my good for nothing sister Lily. I rolled my eyes at the idiot. Love. What a useless and weak think.

"hahaha, that's what you think" the constant voice in my head muttered. I found that if I had any strong stirrings to be cruel be people this voice would speak to me. (probably a conscious ;)

"Though it is gross that is Snape". I shook my head in order to clear it and turned back half-heartedly to a rambling Draco. I looked up at our prison-like school. Hawthorn Highschool the most boring place in existence. Walking through school was like walking down the red carpet..at least for me it was. Everyone knew and complimented me. I nodded and smiled like I cared about their useless opinions. I kept walking until I saw the most annoying human being ever. Neville Longbottom. He sat next to his bookworm friend Hermoine Granger, the pranking duo Fred and George Wisteria, and another stunning new girl. I gaped at her until she looked up and gave me the cruelest glare. In order to save what was left of my ego, I glared back weakly.

"Ginny" the voice in my head whispered. I didn't know this girl but she seemed important in a way. I shook my head hoping to get rid of the idiotic thoughts. Walking past Neville I glared at him and made my way to first period.

Well, who knew Voldy had a conscious? Do something Voldy would do today lilies!

~Author-Chan