Truth

Neville's POV

I had never really gotten used to Harry glaring at me. Back at Hogwarts, he was always smiling and kind. I guess it was all because of this weird world. Yes, I know this is a fake world I just don't know how we got here or how to get back. When I told my Gram about Hogwarts she looked at me like I lost my mind. I never talked about it again to anyone else. I hated it here. Though I was glad Hermoine and George were alive this world honestly messed me up. Like Ron Harry's dad and Harry's mom his sister? Totally messed up stuff. I sighed as I sat down in first period wishing for my old way of life. 

??? POV

I looked up from the only access I had to the real world. I smiled at Mr. Longbottom's thoughts. I took out an old piece of paper and slid it into the visible world. I sat back down again in the black emptiness. Who knew this is what magic was truly capable of?

Neville's POV

I opened my notebook and to my great surprise, there was a note.

   Dear Mr. Longbottom,
   I hope dearly that you receive this. It is most urgent that we set the world back to the way it was and sadly you are the only one able to set this into motion. You will not be able to do this on your own you will need Harry Potter, our Harry Potter. He is currently fighting a battle of souls against Tom Riddle inside his body as we speak. We most help him in any way possible. To do this we need him to find love again. For that is what truly makes Harry Potter different from Lord Voldemort. I hope you are able to do this. I found that this might give you some much-needed answers.

A new world of gray shall bring a new chosen onea new pain but an old lovewatch as the old war rages on in a new fronttwo souls, so alikeone lovelythe other deadlyneither can live with other nor can they survive withouteach bringing a future for the worldTo brighten or destroybut both wanting to wake up the fates so the color may shineWill the snake or lion come out alive?

Sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore

Back again are we? May I presume we all missed Dumbledore. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? Personally, I would give all my socks to Dobby. :3

~Author-Chan