chapter 4

Well hope you enjoyed just tell me what you think. Thankx guys :)

4--

When i woke up i heard voices. My eyes flicked open and a woman was beside me with a rag cleaning my wound as I could tell from the pain. I sat up real quick and scared her. She jumped back and i just looked at her. She started laughing and said "I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt or wake you. My names Shirly. You don't have to worry your in my house and your safe." I still just looked at her. Then decided I should speak. "Why am I here. I didn't ask for help or trouble. I just needed to pass through." She started to speak until I heard some one speaking loud. Some one asking if I was awake I'm guessing. Some one out the door which was closed said they heard some one speaking in the room. Then i heard some one running up the steps and barging in the room. How rude. I was a little pissed until i caught sight of his eye. I froze just like him. We stared at each other. Shirly looked back and forth then smiled and mumbled something that i wasn't paying attention to as she walked out the room. He started to step closer but befor he could react I was on my feet on the other side of the bed. Oh how I regreted that as the pain shot up into my hip. I growled at my body with irritation and started to fall until arms were around me. I shoved him and he let out a little growl but didn't do much more. Surprising. I was expecting him to be at me in a Rip-Throat mood. But he didn't say nothing. I started past him limping and said "I have to go so i will just leave now." He looked angry now. "No, you arn't leaving. Especially since your a rogue and could get in danger very easily. Especially when your wounded." I looked at him in irritation. Then i started to yell but calmed down and spoke."Why do you care? You don't know me so you ain't going to be telling me what to do." He said" Yes I will be telling you what to do because not only is this my house, my pack, my land, but also because you are MY mate!" What the hell did he just say. I know i didn't hear that correctly. Mate?