chapter 7

So everyone just a heads up, Im going to start writing shorter chapters so they give a more cliff hangger excitement so you will wana read more. Leave me comments and votes. After this chapter I want atleast 5 votes. Until I get that the chapter will be wroten after this one but not posted until 5 votes atleast. And more fans would be great so if you guys could spread the word please. Thank you so much. Its motivation i need and you guys gotta supply it. So hope you really like this chapter so i will be able to post the next one. Thankss :)

--Dara

--7

Okay so as soon as I felt the ground under me I was off into the darkness once again. I was going at the speed of light which is how it felt. The wind blew through my hair and all I could think of was to turn to wof form so I could get out of here quicker. So I sprung into air and transformed shredding all my clothes. Finally. Freedom. The reason I left my pack in the first place. It was all I ever wanted but no matter where I went I always got caught in some kind of trap (not including a bear clamp). All I heard was howling way back in the woods and by then I felt terrible. All my wolf was yelling was mate,mate, we must go back. My human side didn't care. I pushed my self as hard as I could. The night was so perfect. Full moon. Which of course made me just want to howl as an instinct. Which I guess is where i messed up. Never take your concentration and senses off your surroundings for a second. Thats how I got into this mess which was going to be horrifying and I started to think I missed my mate and the best thing I could of done was stay and connect with him. Lets just say, the next thing I remember was a loud noise that made me hurt and and made my body collapse. A man in an orange vest and a long metal stick was looking down on me, and after that, All I seen was darkness.