chapter 5

Thanx again for reading. I really enjoy it so far. Hope you do too!!

5--

"Excuse me? I am not your fucking mate! Your just saying that because you know who I am!" I screamed at him. He kind of flinched and i knew i had kind of hurt his feelings. He looked at me and said " Yes you are my mate so get use to it. And you can't sit there and lie about how you feel when your near me or when you look at me. I know you felt the connection and the pull between us." I just sat and looked at him. I knew he was telling the truth because even though i was mad i felt some thing weird and not normal around him. I didn't even know him or his name and he is my mate. My wolf told me when i had first seen him. Apparently he knew too then because when that wolf bit me he had punished him. I didn't know what to make out of this so i played it off as best as i could. " You don't know me and let me just tell you. I feel nothing between us so don't be so surprised when you wake up and i'm not here." I grinned at the look he gave me. Then he said" You arn't leaving so don't get pissed off when you try to leave and you get stopped or when i stay up all night watching you." He grinned. I didn't. "You can't watch forever. And I am pretty sure i could take you wounded but I'm not even going to go there. So get out and leave me alone." He looked aggravated." I don't know why your acting this way because I have been searching for a mate for a very long time. And even better. I got you. This is some thing wolves die and search their lives for. You should be happy. Not acting like this." As he started to leave. "Oh I aint your mate and the sooner you get that the sooner I can get up outta here." He rolled his eyes and slammed the door. Only if he knew what i was planning. As soon as my foot healed i was hopping out that window. It was only a mater of time. And i was already counting down the minutes.