Give Me Love

You sat at the edge of a cliff, gazing sadly at the ocean. The wind tossed your (h/c) hair around as you wiped a tear from your (e/c) eyes. Behind you, you heard rustling. You groaned and without turning said, "Go away, Peter. I don't want to talk right now."

"I'm not Peter," the person said. You turned around and saw Felix standing there. "Am I welcome here?"

"Well, since you aren't the one who pissed me off, yeah," you said. He smiled at sat down next to you.

"So, what did Pan do this time?" he asked.

"The question is: what didn't he do?" you responded.

"That bad, huh?"

"Yeah."

"You gotta remember that Pan isn't one to care for people," Felix said.

"Wow, I am feeling so much better. You should be a therapist, Felix," you said sarcastically.

"Well, it's true," he said. "But that doesn't mean that no one on this island cares about you."

"Like who? The squirrel?" you said pointing to a squirrel that skittered away.

"No," Felix laughed. "A person on this island."

"What is this? Make (y/n) guess who actually gives a shit about her?" you questioned.

"No," Felix said. "It's how long will it take for (y/n) to realize her best friend is in love with her." Your (e/c) eyes widened and you looked at him.

"Wait, what!?" you shouted.

"You heard me," he said quietly. You stared at him in shock. "Are you going to say something?"

"I am going to be completely honest, I thought you were gay," you admitted.

"You and about everyone else on this island," he mumbled. "I'm not though." (I tried so hard not to put this part in this but I had to. I'm not sorry.)

"Well, good thing cause I kinda have a thing for you," you confessed.

"Then why were you dating Pan?" he asked.

"I don't know why I do most of the things I do," you admitted. "Pretty much everything except this." You grabbed his shirt and pulled him closed so you could kiss him. "I know that I did that because I love you."