Why You Should Be Optimistic Abut 2017.

I'm going to be honest. 2016 sucked. A lot. For many reasons, a lot of them involving a cheeto puff gaining more power than he should have, and the grim reaper going buck wild, but I have honest hope that 2017 is going to be better. 

 I mean, we already started off our year with this!

Being a California resident, this brings me honest hope for our future

Anyways, here are  few reasons you should be excited for 2017.

New Star Wars movie! I mean, come on, that gets everyone excited, right?

This is the year that I'm releasing this novel, which most certainly will help you live a funner life and enjoy yourself more.

Because of aforementioned cheeto puff, more high quality poiitical entertainment that makes you realize how screwed we are as a country!

Stranger Things season two! A Series of Unfortunate Events! My body will be unable to cope. (See later chapter on the perfect method to binge-watch.)

Most likely there will be an invention of something that is both useless and everything you will ever want. Who wouldn't want that?

Think about something good that's going to happen in the next year. That thing is gong to happen! No matter the utter wreck that 2017 could possibly turn out to be, that awesome event in your life is going to occur, and don't you dare let the negative overshadow those good times.

So, those are the reasons you should be optimistic for 2017! I know, even I'm excited now. Now, my potatoes, (yes my readers, you shall now have stupid nicknames based off of my username so I can act like this book is popular.) change the world with your optimism!