~Chapter 14 Stfu Naru~

I'm back and I'm better so I decided to add another chapter. That and I'm in my feelings too much and  i have too much built up sexual tension so i need to chill so plz enjoy!

Warning!!! Low key smut!!!! Read at your own risk!!!!!

Mai P.O.V.

I woke up and Naru's side of the bed was empty. I slowly adjusted my eyes as I uncovered myself from under the blankets. I looked down at my belly. Wow I was huge! I went over to the mirror to examine my stomach. Naru walked into the bedroom with his usual expressionless face. "Naru I'm so fat!" I whined seeing what Naru would do. He came up behind me and grabbed my waist. I turned my head and as soon as I did Naru pulled me into a passionate kiss. When he pulled away he said

"No matter how u look I'll still love you no matter what." I blushed as he pulled me closer and gave me another passionate kiss on the lips. I was starting to get worried. What if we couldn't stop. I didn't know if the babies would get hurt if we "did it" he turned me around and grabbed my waist again. He hands slowly got lower and lower down my back until he grabbed my ass. He pulled away from our kiss and began to explore my body. His kisses crept down my body. First my cheek then to my neck and behind my ear. His lips found my ear he whispered "I love you"
Then he bit my ear. I let out a small whimper of pleasure as I bit my lip. He kissed my collarbone as he began to pull up my shirt and let one of his hands explore my upper body. He kissed me even lower which made me blush and let out a small moan of pleasure.

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong*

The door bell rang and I jumped as I was startled by the sudden noise emanating from the front door. Naru looked at the door with a very annoyed look and then looked back at me. He put one arm around my waist and dragged me with him to the door. The doorbell continued to ring nonstop.

"Noll open the door it's me. Open the door for your precious mother!!!" A a seemingly middle aged blond woman gleefully sang into the monitor. Naru stood there in silence like he was shook. I pressed the button to unlock the door. The woman came running in slowly being followed by a man with dirty blond hair that was slightly graying who closed the door. The woman launched herself onto Naru and gave him a bear hug. He painfully looked at me with startled eyes while holding my hand waiting for the woman to let go.

"Now, Luella let the boy go can't you see he's struggling to breathe" The man said. she instantly let go and glanced over at me. I awkwardly smiled as she glanced down at my belly and me and Naru holding hands. She shrieked a shriek of joy for some unknown reason. "So this is the young lady that Madoka told me you were dating! And she's pregnant! I'll be a grandma!!! When will you guys get married?" She began asking so many questions and I just kept looking at Naru with a confused uncomfortable glance.

"Mother let's calm down first and take a seat"

"I'll go make some tea" I stated cheerfully. I just wanted to get away for a second to calm my nerves.

"Be safe" Naru said as he pecked me on the cheek  and sent me off to the kitchen. I blushed. Naru just kissed me in front of his parents. I'm so embarrassed!

I came back with a tray of tea for everyone. Naru smiled and motioned for me to sit down next to him.

"Mai these are my parents, Luella and Martin Davis" I slightly bowed to them and they boweed back. "Mom and dad this is my fiance Mai Taniyama." I blushed 10 different shades of red at the same time. "Fiance?" I said in my head. Naru explained how all of this happened while I zoned out.

"How far along are you?" Naru's mother inquired

"About two months" I smiled

"Wow your only two months and ur stomach is that big?" She exclaimed in curiosity and amazement.

"We're having triplets" Naru stated bluntly. His mother shrieked once more.

"Really that's fantastic!"

"Congratulations!" Mr. Davis said

" Well we have to go to the office now"

"Well okay we"ll get out of your way" They headed to the door. "Oh, anyway before I forget let's go shopping before I leave back to England" Luella said with an excited smile. They opened the door and left.

"Now where did we leave off" Naru said with a devilish smile. I blushed  but then a yawn escaped from my mouth and I stretched. I pecked him on the lips and I shuffled to the bedroom closing the door behind me. I sighed and blushed at what just happened. I took off my pajamas and  looked through my closet for something to wear. I flipped through my clothes until something at the back of the closet it was a light pink summer dress with a few sparkles on it and around the waist was a ribbon and a light pink rose. I looked out the window to see if it was warm enough. I put on the dress and grabbed a grey sweater. I put on a little bit of eyeshadow. I walked out of the bedroom and over to the kitchen where Naru seemed to be making breakfast. I smiled as I walked to the fridge and grabbed a cup of orange juice. A strong smell from the fridge hit me like a tsunami. I darted to the bathroom before my mouth spewed vomit all over the living room. Naru soon came in the bathroom following after he noticed my sudden urge to vomit. He patted my back and held my hair. It took me five minutes to stop but I finally did. I said Thx to Naru and began to wash my face and my mouth. While me and Naru shuffled back to the kitchen my stomach made a loud growl. Naru chucked as I blush and looked down at my stomach as if telling it to be quiet. " I made breakfast" Naru stated with a small smile still on his face. "And also you look beautiful in that dress" We finish breakfast and we made our way to the office. Naru drove in his new car. We opened the office door and walked in to be greeted by the rest of the team.

"Your getting here kinda late, what were you guys doing?" Ayako said with a smirk. I turned beet red and Naru just said

"We ran into some unexpected visitors" Naru said while glaring at Madoka. " Mai, tea!" Naru said before closing the door to his office. "I sighed and went to make tea"

Naru P.O.V.

I sat down in my chair and sighed. I didn't expect my parents to show up like that and have them find out the way they did. I was gonna ask Mai if she wanted to take a trip and introduce her to my family. If only Madoka didn't blab her stupid mouth to my mother.

Mai P.O.V.

I knocked on the door and then walked in his office. I set the tea down and they Naru grabbed my waist and sat me down on his lap. He said "how are you feeling?"

"Well I'm fine but to be honest I'm kinda worried"

"Worried about what?"

"The future, although it kinda feels unreal I'm pregnant, with triplets at that and I'm you fiancé and everything. Most people at school that know me whisper about me behind my back about my situation and just feel helpless and then I think about if it will be the same for our babies. I'm so scared to give birth to these children. I'm so scared." I started to cry. Naru pulled me into a tighter hug and let me cry on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Mai" Naru whispered in my ear as he strokes my hair with his hand. "I'm sorry..."

I'm sorry guys I'll just throw myself in the trash now......