Chapter 1

~~Cadence's POV~~

"CADENCE GET UP OMG WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!!"

I groggily open my eyes and immediately shut them when they're welcomed with a ray of blinding sunshine.

"five more minutes" I complain

"YOU SAID THAT 20 MINUTES AGO" still yelling, deafening my ears.

I really need to talk to my parents about just letting her enter the house and barging into my room at.. HOLY SHIT ITS 9:35

I jump out of bed and run into my bathroom, the icy floor making my feet numb, even though it's only the beginning of summer, my parents make the house at least -54 degrees with the air conditioning.

I quickly shower, using my
favorite orange blossom shampoo and rose petal body wash, and throw on an oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I mean, we're only going to the airport, so what does it matter? not really looking to dress to impress right now.

I scurry around my room throwing in all the little odds and ends into my suitcase, like my phone charger, deodorant, perfume, shampoo, etc.

since I have my hair supplies all packed away, I quickly run a comb through my still damp, long brown hair and throw it up into a high messy bun, not even bothering with makeup.

I look at the clock and it's 9:52!

I grab my phone, purse, and suitcases, and hurry downstairs and out the door to Essie's dad's blue ford fusion he was driving us in, to the airport. I already see Essie in the car, so I quickly run inside and kiss my mom, dad, and little brother goodbye.

back in the car, with Essie's dad speeding towards the airport, me and Essie talk about how much fun our little getaway for the summer is gonna be!!!

My cousin owns a huge house down in the suburbs of DC, and he said he'd let us stay there all summer after magcon, since he's away on vacation with his family in Australia for 4 months.

since me and Essie were 4 we have always dreamed of a vaca like this all by ourselves! and now, here were are, 12 years later, living it up!! (we're both 16)

when we pull up to the airport, Essie's dad helps us with our suitcases. since our plane doesn't necessarily take off for another 30 minutes, I walk into Starbucks while Essie says goodbye to her dad.

I order a caramel frap with extra whipped cream on the top and make small talk with the cashier who has bright green eyes, cute. I giggle a few times and before he hands me my drink he writes his number with a winky face underneath my name.

that was so sweet and adorable, but I don't even want to think about relationships on this trip, since my recent breakup with my boyfriend of 8 months, Lucas.

Sighing, now putting myself in a bad mood, I pull out my phone, and before I can click on the "vine" app, Essie appears with a drink in her hand as well, giggling, I can see the cashier has given her the same treatment, obvi

guys are pigs, he's just like Lucas.

before i start off this trip badly, I just shrug that little scenario off and proceed to vine and make a vine with Essie about our trip.

I'm not vine famous, but I do have quite a lot of followers! ESPECIALLY NASH GRIER, MATTHEW ESPINOSA, TAYLOR CANIFF, AND CAMERON DALLAS.

those are only a few of the boys we are going to be seeing on the beginning of our trip, Magcon.

I'm not a huge fangirl like Essie is, but they are all gorgeous looking and hilarious!! and when they followed me on vine a few months ago, I'm pretty sure Essie was happier than I was!

"FLIGHT 253C IS NOW BOARDING"

me and Essie look at each other and jump up, link arms, and run out of Starbucks, while screaming and laughing at the top of our lungs. it's actually happening.

here we go.

--------------------

Authors note:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story! I know this chapter is a short one, but this is my first Fanfic and I'm just getting started! Future chapters will be longer and more interesting/entertaining! More of the romance will be happening next chapter so stay tuned! ;)

vote, fan, and comment! suggestions and criticism is welcomed! Have a nice day! :)