Chapter 3

~~Nash's POV~~

I run out of my hotel room with my camera to film all the guys having a war with whipped cream.

everyone's laughing and it's all such a good time.

out of the corner of my eye, I see a door open, thinking it's just one of the guys, I don't think much of it, but I take a second take and realize that it's a girl.

a girl with long brown hair.

the girl I saw in the window of the cafè at the aiport.

my girl.

before I know it, everyone stops and is staring at her.

she breaks the awkward silence by saying "uhh, I-I-I I'm sorry, I just was awoken by this commotion outside and I wa-was just checking to see what was going o-on."

her stuttering was so cute. she obviously wasn't expecting it to be us.

I was just about to speak up when Matt answers.

"oh it's fine!" :)

cherry red slowly creeps up on her cheeks, and my whole body tenses. jealously overcomes me.

I send a death glare at Matt, who sees me and winks, signaling he's up to something, and he's not trying to take her.

"Cadence who the hell are you talking to?" I hear a female voice question behind her.

"cadence" wow that's such a beautiful name, it fits her perfectly, and yet I don't even know her.

the second girl eventually shuffles towards the door, rubbing her eyes, obviously having just woken up.

once she looks out the door, she stops dead in her tracks and her eyes open up wider than I've ever seen.

she starts screaming and freaking out. Cadence quickly throws her hand over the screaming girls mouth, and pulls her inside the door and shuts it.

~~Cadence's POV~~

the silence that followed me opening the door was extremely awkward.

I try my best to swallow and keep my voice normal, but it comes out shaky and i end up stuttering, crap.

after I apologize, Matt Espinosa replies with "oh it's fine!" and smiles so cutely. I feel my face turn hot, and notice nash slightly tense up and look at Matt with a glare, Matt winking back, and nash letting up.

I quickly look away when they turn their attention back to me.

all of a sudden Essie is walking over to me asking who I was talking too, before I have time to answer, she starts freaking out. I grab her and push her inside, slamming the door behind us.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!?" she starts screaming

"SHHHH!!!" "AND I TRIED TO WAKE YOU UP BUT YOU WOULDNT BUDGE" I whisper scream back

"OMG OMG OMG OMG, WHAT DO WE DO?!?!" she asks.

"well now that we had to excuse ourselves so rudely because of YOU, we should probably go apologize!" I say

her going first, we head back to the door and open it shyly. the guys are all where we left them, giving each other confused faces, before they turn back to us.

Essie apologizes and explains how she's their biggest fan and blah blah blah.

Matt's eyes become glazed whenever he sees her again, obviously finding her attractive. I giggle slightly and everyone looks at me confused. I just shrug it off.