Chapter 6

~~Cadence's POV~~

"HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS TAKE SOO LONG TO GET READY!!" "YOU TAKE LONGER THAN A GIRL!" I yell at nobody in particular. I hear nash laugh beside me and I shoot him a death glare.

"aw come on babe" he shifts himself so his arms are wrapped around my waist and he's snuggling his head in the crook of my neck. I smile to myself, I could really get used to this. but I want to mess with him a bit more. I stand up and walk down to the other end of the couch and sit down, sounding annoyed.

I can feel nash staring at me and it's so hard to not just run back to him. I turn my head the other way to let out a silent chuckle. next thing I know I hear my phone vibrate in my purse. I go grab it and see it's a text.. from nash? I open it and it's a picture of him making a frowny face.

I look over at him and he's doing the same face and so I run back over and jump on top of him, knocking him over on the floor. he stands up and throws me over his shoulder "NASH GRIER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!" I whine to him as he carries me into another room. since I'm staring upside down at his back, and kicking my legs, I don't know what room we're in, or who's in the room. I hear Nash laughing though.

next thing I know I'm thrown into the dark, landing on.. clothes? I use the light at the bottom of a door to my left and realize I'm in one of the boys' messy closets.

all of a sudden my fear kicks in. I'm claustrophobic, and i can feel the walls start to come closer and closer to me. I start pounding on the door frantically. I hear nash and some other guys sitting on the opposite side of the door, making a vine, and planning a prank to play on me.

I yell louder begging the boys to let me out, as the walls get closer and closer to me, the air starts to get thicker and heavier, and I'm choking on it, not being able to breathe, now my asthma is kicking in.

"Nash!" "Pplease" I choke out.

"yo Nash! something sounds wrong" I hear Taylor yell.

by now I've burst out into tears, feeling as if I'm really gonna die.

then the door gets whipped open and a breeze of fresh air gets thrown at me, I gulp it in, but it isn't working, I need my inhaler. nash immediately comes to my side, gently pulling me out of the closet, and looks at me worriedly and asks me repetitively "what's wrong?! what's wrong?! what's wrong?!"

I manage to choke out, "Essie" "I-inhaler-r"

nash takes off over to my room and my vision is becoming tunneled with black, I fall back on the floor, and all the boys crowd around me, just bringing back my claustrophobia, then I hear running footsteps and Essie's voice yelling "BACK AWAY" and then she and nash are both beside me on opposite sides.

nash gently lifts me up into his lap, and Essie gives me my inhaler, helping me press down the first couple of squeezes. I start to calm down, and everything starts to come back to normal. when my breathing becomes regulated, I bury my head into Nash's chest and hug him tightly.

"guys everythings okay just go finish up getting ready we have to leave in 5" Nash says. everyone walks away and nash lifts me up onto the couch and walks to go get me a glass of water.

once he returns I apologize over and over and he says, "no! Cadence! IM sorry! I should never have tried to play that prank on you!" I explain to him about my asthma and claustrophobia, and he nods, understanding. he pulls me into him again and kisses my forehead, promising he'd never do anything like that again and he's sorry.

_______________

after everyone was FINALLY ready we all head down to the limo. I walk hand in hand with nash and once we leave the building there are a bunch of screaming girls yelling all the boys' names and a bunch of camera flashes going off. we all squeeze in the limo, and I'm smushed between Nash and Shawn, with Matt and Essie in front of me.