Chapter 5

~~Cadence's POV~~

we walked back to the hotel in a comfortable silence. the way he spoke to me was so soft and gentle. he promised me that he'd help me through it all. I'm so happy he's here.

as soon as the elevator doors open on our floor, I'm being tackled by Essie and Nash is being tackled by Matt. "ow what the hell" I say as my head gets slammed on the wall.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS" Shawn yelled. "we just went for coffee" nash replied. wow why is everyone freaking out.

before I get a chance to say bye to nash and the boys, Essie drags me into our room. I get up and walk to our mini fridge/freezer and grab an icepack, and place it on my now throbbing head. "what was that for!" I complain to Essie. "what did you guys do?!" Essie yells at me, winking and wiggling her eyebrows.

"YOU PERV! WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING! WE JUST WENT TO STARBUCKS!!" I shout back. "ughhhh we were all betting on if you guys did it or not, there goes $10" she whimpers. "OMG WTF WHY WOULD YOU BET ON THAT?!??!?" I yell. "well as of last night we all just figured you guys were a thing now." she said. "well not necessarily, he's just so sweet, I told him about Lucas, and he promised me he'd be here for me through it all." I smile back at her.

blushing now, I change the subject and yell at her, "WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?! YOU SURE AS HECK WERENT IN HERE!"

she blushes and looks at the ground, "wellll..."

~~Essie's POV~~

After I interrogated Cadence about what her and nash did last night/this morning, she asked me what happened to me last night.

I blush and start out, "well, last night when we were playing hide and seek, me and Matt ran downstairs to the basement, and found the laundry room, and we hid in an empty laundry basket and threw some towels over us so no one could see us, we were obviously really close, because yano the baskets aren't that big. anyways, we just got to know each other a bit better, and we heard Cam run in the room, looking for us, and Matt pulled me into him to make us look smaller, and It was just perfect, I think I really like him Cadence."

Cadence went, "AWWWWWHHH TELL ME MORE!!!!"

"well, Cam must've ended up seeing us move and next thing ya know, the towels get ripped off of us, and me and Matt end up looking up at cam's face who yells "GET SUM ESPINOSAAAAA" and runs out of the room. I swear my face turned 50 shades of red. Matt stood up and offered me his hand, which I took, and he helped me up, and I just expected him to let go, but he entwined his fingers with mine and pushed me up against the wall and crashed his lips onto mine. I was so shocked, but I kissed back. it was one of those romantic kisses, not a sexual one. when he pulled back, our foreheads were still touching and he told me that I was the most beautiful girl he's ever layed his eyes on."

getting lost in the story I look over to Cadence and she starts jumping on the bed and tackles me, yelling "ahhhhhh I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!!!"

I continue, "anyways, we ended up walking up the stairs instead of taking the elevator, and I got tired about halfway up, cuz I mean, we are on the 23 floor. and so I jump on his back and demand him to carry me, just joking around, but he actually does, and he RUNS up the stairs, don't ask me how he did it but we burst through the door to our floor and we fell over from laughing. all the guys looked at us confused and Shawn came running out of one of the rooms ushering us to come quick! Matt helps me up and we run hand in hand to the room, and see you and nash all cuddled up on the couch! and that's when i took the picture and uploaded it on twitter, then me and the rest of the boys just ended up going into one of the other rooms and playing truth or dare till we all passed out!"