Chapter 4

~~Cadence's POV~~

I slowly open my eyes, and jump. this isn't my hotel room, why is there so much mess? and then I feel myself laying on something, not a pillow.. I glance down and see a person. nash. everything comes back, especially the last few minutes before I passed out, with his arms wrapped around me.

if I can remember correctly, he called

me beautiful, and babe! I grin to myself.

I grab my phone off the coffee table and it's blown up with thousands upon thousands of twitter notifications. "what the heck?" I think. I barely use twitter, only to vent about problems, and reply to some of my fans that tweet me from vine.

I open up twitter, and look through all my mentions, a lot of them looked like ..

"@harrysbabe103: @cadencelove @nashgrier AWWWHH YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!"

or there's the hateful few..

"@ilovemagconboys: @cadencelove @nashgrier EW DONT TOUCH HIM, GET OFF! YOU FILTHY WHORE"

wow, those hateful ones kinda stung, but what is everyone talking about?!?!? I look up Nash's twitter and see it, there's a picture, from last night of me and nash cuddling, that all the boys posted or retweeted.

I look at the picture and see how cute we really do look together. I end up retweeting it too, and saving it to my pictures, setting it as my wallpaper, and smile to myself. then I have an idea to play a trick on nash.

I release Nash's arms from around me, gently, so I don't disturb him, and I run to one of the tables with drawers and start digging through them looking for a sharpie.

I end up drawing a mustache on his face and writing "I'm a loser and I love cadence" on his forehead. I snap a picture and tweet

"@nashgrier: someone partied a little too hard last night ;)"

I turn my phone off, and grab my shoes, heading back to my hotel room, I notice that none of the beds were being occupied by any of the boys.

I walk out in the hallway, and still no one is to be found. when I walk back in my hotel room, I glance at the clock and see it's 7am! everyone is still probably sleeping.

Essie isn't in her bed, so I figure she probably passed out somewhere with the guys too. since I slept for a long time yesterday, I decide to go ahead and venture out to find a Starbucks for my daily morning coffee.

I take a long shower, enjoying the warmth of the steaming hot water. I wrap my hair and myself in the big white fluffy hotel towels and walk over to my suitcase. checking the weather on my phone, I notice it's going to be a little on the chilly side today, but nothing compared to the weather in Maine.

I grab a pair of high waisted shorts and a sweater with hearts on it, and twist my hair up in a ballerina bun. I put my makeup on, adding eyeliner and eyeshadow this time, to look a little more done up, and before exiting the room, I slip on a pair of black converse.

I grab my purse and phone and decide to take the stairs for extra excerise this lovely morning. before leaving the hotel, and probably get myself lost, I ask one of the hotel workers where the nearest Starbucks is.

she tells me, and I thank her and start out. once outside, the weather is decent, cloudy and a little chilly, but comfortable. I walk along the tall buildings and take in the view. I've always loved the city, I've only ever been to New York before, and DC is so much bigger.

after a couple of blocks I see Starbucks, and walking in, I smile, welcoming the familiar scent. I order my original order, and take a seat at one of the high tables and let my feet dangle.