Hani&Heechul (Part 2)

Hani and Heechul: What I Refused To Say (Part 2)

It wasn't the same afterwards.

Hani and I didn't have the same relationship as before. I tried to act normal around her, I tried to so badly yet . . . I couldn't bare myself to hold on my feelings anymore.

I was aware that she loved Junsu, more than words could ever say. I was aware that she would never love me back—even if I cried, screamed on top of my lungs, shouted for the world to hear...her heart belonged to another and all I could do was watch silently.

But on set, I was normal, I was the normal Heechul, the one that didn't love his best friend, the one that didn't confess his heart out last week...I was me.

And so, it was the last episode of Weekly Idol with myself and Hani as MC's. She cried, I tried my best not to wrap my arms around her and just...life went on.

I ignored her eyes when we were in the break, I ignored the pitiful looks she gave me...I ignored them all. I just acted as if it hasn't happened and she seemed okay with it.

Of course she seemed okay with it...I almost ruined her love life.

Until tonight.

I was watching T.V when three knocks were placed on my apartment's door. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and surprise. Who would visit me now? When the sky is pouring water like its life depended on it. I got up from my position and opened the door, only to find the person I least expected standing there, with nothing but a sad smile on their face.

It was Hani.

Her hair was wet, sticking to her body and her bare forehead was in view since her bangs were pushed behind. She was shivering as she stood there, whilst I did nothing bit gape in surprise.

''Hani? Come in, you're freezing,'' I gasped, pulling her inside the house as she shivered even more.

''Hee—Heechul,'' She mumbled, ''I'm sorry that you had to see my bald forehead.''

I laughed, closing the door and holding Hani gently and leading her towards the living room. ''Don't be silly, Hani-ah. I've seen it too many times.''

She wrapped her arms around her, ''But not when I want to tell you this,'' She exclaimed.

''Wait, let me get you some warm clothes—''

''No,'' She protested. ''Heechul. I need to tell you this.'' She insisted.

And I couldn't help but to nod. Just nod and ignore my heart beats racing.

''I've been so blind...so blind.'' She started her eyes full of tears. ''I'm sorry.''

''Hani-ah, what are you talking about?''

She cried suddenly, ''I love you. I love you. I love you!''

What?

''I broke—broke up with him,'' she sniffed. ''I've been thinking about it too much Heechul. You—you make me crazy in every way possible, you make me laugh so loudly, so carelessly, you make me do stupid crazy things and one of them was myself not confessing that I loved you too all this time. And I will never stop.''

I just stared at her.

She stared back, with such a powerful emotion visible in her eyes and I knew—deep down in my bones that this girl loves me as much as I do to her. 

She let out a long sigh, ''I get it...You don't want me back, I'm so sorry Heechul. I'm just being stupid I thought that after my mistake you would still love me--''

And I cut her off. 

With a what?

A kiss. 

_

Yaay finally finished this cute little imagine !! I love the last part tbh ;) Hani and Heechul kissing and all aww !! And this is the first time I wrote something in a man's POV so please tell me if I made any mistake !! Also, don't forget to request any type of couple below (Must have an EXID member!) xxx