Sehun&Jeonghwa

@byeshire 's request❤

-

Jeonghwa and Sehun: Best Friends

A childhood friend is something that you should never underastimate. 

You grow up with that person, learn stuff about him/her over the years, and start to depend on that person throughout every choice you make.

A childhood friend is a gift, and I was lucky to be blessed with one. Yet I ruined that blessing, how? By falling in love with him...by falling in love with Sehun.

How could I be so stupid? How could I fall in love with a person who would never love me back? Just...how could I?

"Jeong, you thinking hard about something?" His voice cuts me off from my never-ending thoughts. I looked towards him with a smile, and my eyes full of nothing but admiration.

"No, no." I laughed lightly while he held my hand in his. A move that we've been doing for years...as friends of course.

"You sure about that? You seemed deep in thought." He tried again, looking ahead of us with a small smile on his lips.

"I'm sure, I'm sure." I insisted before deciding to ask him a question that was bothering me for a few days now. "Sehun-ah, have you asked anyone for the dance?"

Our school held a dance at the end of the year and all of us are supposed to go. It was in three weeks and I still haven't been asked by anyone and I've been losing hope.

And I feared that Sehun already asked someone out. I couldn't stand seeing him with another woman, it would slowly kill me.

"Ah yeah, I did." He answered, and my heart instantly dropped.

"Wha-what?" I replied, and stopped walking making him stop as well.

I slowly looked at his confused expression and pulled my hand from his, not being able to control my jealousy.

"Why-who, who did you ask?" I questioned, trying to smile but failing miserably.

"You'll see her at the dance, Jeonghwa." He replied, his features still holding that confused expression which drove me crazy, unbelievably crazy.

"Why are you holding my hand then? Not hers?" I questioned again, looking at the ground.

"Because we're friends Jeonghwa. Can't friends do that?" He asked again, laughing a bit, seeming like he was mocking me.

"You're not dating her?" I ask.

"No, not yet. I will ask her out though, because I really like her." He smiled shyly.

"Who is she?" I ask, my tone laced with hurt.

He smiled, "You'll see soon. Trust me, you'll love her!"

I didn't love her. He lied.
.
.
Part 2 will be up soon!❤