Wizard101 Story

It all started when I was a child. I was in the New York city orphanage. As I sat on the sad staircase, Miss mean Nancy came back with a gleeful smile on her face. Normally, she never smiled, so I knew it was either one, to torture us, or two, someone was leaving. Obviously, it had to be one. It was never two, anyways. It was two four years ago, when I was born. This very day, it was my birthday. December 21, the Winter Solstice. There was a beautiful view of the northern lights. They were green, blue, and purple at the edge. How gorgeous they were.

So then my smile faded when Miss Nancy said "You're leaving!" and threw a suitcase at me. Thank goodness! I walked to the front porch to see a blonde lady and a brown haired man. The man was wearing a gold watch, and the lady was wearing a diamond necklace. Obviously, in New York, by looking at a person you can tell if they have cash or not. It's called judging a book by its cover. If you try dressing like a hobo, you could try it. As we were in the car, they talked to me. "Hello! And what's your name?" the blonde lady asked. "My name is Aron. A, R, O, N." I said. Today was the day I got out of that orphanage. They took me to this nice mansion in Central park. Wow, it was bigger than the orphanage! As I went to my room that they showed me, I saw a beautiful star. I stared at it, and said out loud, "Wow, a star!" and the blonde lady just frowned, and so did her husband. "I don't see anything, do you Harold?"

From that day, on to this one, I still tried to find the star, and I made a never ending commitment