Prologue

"Residents, welcome to AMC. Here, we will train you to become the best surgeons in the country." 

Dr. Barbara Porter sat at the hallowed hall where their orientation was being held. She couldn't believe that she was one of the lucky few that passed the residency program of AMC or Aphrodite Medical Center. It is one of the best programs and everyone who completes it became immediately well known doctors. 

"Bie, ano sa tingin mo? Madali lang kaya?" Her friend, Dr. Mikey Quinn, who was sitting beside her, asked.

"Oo naman. Nakapasa tayo ng internship sa PGH. Dito pa kaya. Sisiw na yan." She replied earnestly, but deep inside, she was nervous as hell.

"So today, you'll be meeting your instructors. Each of them are chiefs of their own departments. They have been crafted to be the best at a young age."

Dr. Porter, Bie, moved her gaze towards the stage where the chiefs were about to enter. She wasn't prepared for what she saw.

"First we have Dr. Jack Roberts, chief of orthopedic surgery." A tall, broad-shouldered man entered the stage. He had a clean cut, black hair, piercing amber eyes, a strong jawline and a body that was built through hours of gym and of course mending bones in the OR, which was evident even when it's covered by a scrub suit and a lab coat. 

Bie subconsciously bit her lip. "I'll definitely hold your bones, doctor." 

"Gaga!" Mikey slapped her hard on the shoulder. "Bawal ka maglumandi dito, okay. Mahirap makapasa dito. Wag kang ano."

"Aray naman friend. Di mo naman ako kelangan hampasin. Grabe siya." She teased. They both returned their attention to the stage because the next doctor was being introduced.

"Next is Dr. Vance Dashwood. He's the chief of Pediatric Surgery." The next doctor who came in had dazzling blue eyes and a brunette hair to match. He filled out his scrubs nicely, but not as ripped as the first doctor. He almost looked too cute to be a doctor but his beaming smirk says otherwise.

"Anakan kaya niya ako?" Bie murmured beside her friend. She bit her lip as he gave him another once over especially when the doctor durned around, showing the perfectly muscled glutes that shaped his scrub pants.

"Resident ka. Chief sila. Sa tingin mo may chance ka?" Mikey glared at her.

"Eto naman oh. Walang basagan ng imahinasyon. Nagiimagine na nga lang eh." Bie said. 

"Chief of Neurosurgery is Dr. Addison Raj." The resident's weren't ready for who came in next. The doctor came in shirtless with only his scrub pants on. He was holding his scrubsuit which he was about to wear. 

"Sorry guys. Just came in and they said I needed to be the auditorium immediately." He looked like he was Indian descent but his accent didn't show. He lifted the scrub shirt up as he wore it and everybody in the auditorium gasped and held their breath. 

"Shit, friend. Mababaliw ata ako sa kanya." Bie said. She held Mikey's arm tight which she didn't notice because she, too, was focused on the body that was displayed in front of them.

"We also have Dr. Kenneth Chang, chief of cardio thoracic surgery." Bie's eyes wandered over the last figure to enter the stage. She knew he wasn't pure asian because his features weren't all asian-looking. He had a mysterious aura that's both alluring and dangerous but Bie knew at that moment, she had to have him or she'll die trying. 

By stroke of coincidence, Dr. Chang looked directly at Bie. He stared at her like a predator eyeing his next meal. She loved every single minute of that stare. 

"Hoy Bie, tama na harot. 72 hours ang first rotation natin. May assignment na sa daw sa resident's lounge and sa email." They stood up and left the auditorium together with all the aspiring residents.

When they got to the resident's lounge, the rest of the residents were done looking at the rotations board.

"Sabi sayo wag ka na magCR. Nahuli nanaman tayo." Mikey said. She was frustrated that Bie dragged her away and asked to accomany her to the comfort room but got lost in the huge hospital.

"Eh at least tapos na sila. Titignan ko na yung akin." Exasperated, Mikey left Bie and changed into her surgical scrubs. 

As Bie read her name, she didn't expect to have four different rotations every single day.

FIRST MONTH OF ROTATION
Dr. Barabara Porter:
Mondays: Neuro
Tuesdays: Ortho
Wednesdays, Fridays: Pedia
Thursdays, Saturdays:  Cardio
Sundays: Floater/Off

She did a double take, then read Mikey's schedule and was surprised that she was the only one with four different activities everyday.

Dr. Michaela Quinn:
Neuro

"What the actual fuck?" Bie blurted out loudly, enough for everyone to hear. 

This is going to be an interesting program. She thought.